Herbies Featured Manufacturer - Heavyweight Seeds

I had an issue witha few seeds from Herbies. I sent an email, 24 hours later a got a response. They were very helpful and I have recently ordered again. Very satisfied!

I've only once ever had an issue when ordering from Herbies, about a year or so ago, and that was damaged seeds, which I emailed customer service about, and got a response that same day, or there about. They replaced the seeds, very promptly. Those seeds are actually what I'm growing now. I love Herbie's. Always discreet, fast shipping, and awesome selection. I also absolutely love the free seeds (with every order!), which more than make up for their ever-so-slightly high-ish prices (when compared to a few other seed companies, that I've seen comparisons on a seed-finding European website). They're my favorite sponsor here so far. :)

Thankyou for this post. I never ordered seeds by mail before and was a little worried about ordering out of country. But I see by the responses I see here set me at ease. Herbies it is!! I just didn't see the currency exchange tab anywhere.....

Thanks all, Andy.
:nicethread::rollit:

The currency change thing is at the top of the page, near the center. It's a drop-down menu. Hope that helps. ;)

I forgot to mention my germination rate, with 10 seeds, was 100%. Hard to beat that! Herbies rocks!

:bravo:

I had to harvest 20 days early, due to a fungus, and still got 10.2 ounces of acceptable bud from six plants. Pretty good for an auto.

I've had seeds germinate on the soil's surface, not even in the dirt, from Herbie's, lol. Loose soils get stirred up easy, and seeds can be lost easy, hence the surface germ. ;)

Hi.
Ive found recently 90%of all papertowel teks are failing! Meaning for all 10 seeds 1 will germ?
Whats occuring? Ive grown since 14 im 39 now! Not saying im pro, but i can germinate....unless a herbies auto? Whats happening? Are there arid strains with aversion to wet towles?
Please help.
RicherVapours

All my recent hrrbies seeds fail to germinate! All split in towels, then the tap root comes out 2ml max and turns to mush! Ive grown for 25 yrars always use paper towel tek....herbies are now off my list unless he can send worthy autos! Like you xmas now fucked! Im 3 months into GERMINATION not growing! Im gonna just do regs from seed to flower! Straight to 12/12 a german i know does this, smaller plants, fit in his space though.

Back
Top Bottom