Herbies Head Shop

I got two free from Herbie, and grew them to two foot tall and topped. Sit them in the earth on june 1, 2016. Grew to 6 ft. by stpt.1, but no sign of sex. then all of a sudden 2 males !! But that's the way it goes with regs., next 6 might be female !!
As far as Herbies, they are great people to do business with. Very friendly, very helpful, and will work with you !!

I need to know a review for the afghani regular free seed I have collected over the past week from tall plz help me out if u have ever any review I'll be glad to listen and if u guys need pics see how the Lil baby's are going I'll be glad to thanks again.

Look at my journal. After planting several I'm throwing the rest out. Several people here told me they couldnt even get them to germ. I managed to get a few to germ. From the 3 that did I had 1 that showed male quickly. So I was at two. Then after a 2 month veg I switched to flower. Well another male so I was then down to a huge female....3.5 weeks later I'm getting great bud growth and shes beautiful until she hermies out for no reason. 0-4. I'm tossing the rest of them along the street while driving. My room is in order. There was no reason for her to hermie.

Look at my journal. After planting several I'm throwing the rest out. Several people here told me they couldnt even get them to germ. I managed to get a few to germ. From the 3 that did I had 1 that showed male quickly. So I was at two. Then after a 2 month veg I switched to flower. Well another male so I was then down to a huge female....3.5 weeks later I'm getting great bud growth and shes beautiful until she hermies out for no reason. 0-4. I'm tossing the rest of them along the street while driving. My room is in order. There was no reason for her to hermie.

I have a dozen+ Afghani Regular freebies but haven't had the space to grow them out yet.
By the sounds of it I may just follow your lead and take them into town next spring and do my part to beautify the Beaver.

As far as buying from Herbies, I'm 100% happy with them and never worry about placing an order. However, I'm always glad to get the seeds in my paws. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom