Herbies payment

Jimdog

I used to love herbies, the fact I now have to go into a bank and literally tell them why I want to use their currency exchange is a pain. Does anyone know a way of paying online without the stupid exchange? please change your payment methods back herbies!!!

Jimdogggy

From personal experience, ive used a walmart reloadable card to order and went perfectly fine, got the order and all.

Sent from my LG-D321 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

From personal experience, ive used a walmart reloadable card to order and went perfectly fine, got the order and all.

Sent from my LG-D321 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I use credit card normally (same sort of payment method) but now I have to have my money exchanged before sending. Such a pain!

Jimdogggy

Herbies latest offer with an update of the payment situation is here - Herbies Mega Pack & Updates

It's a frustrating situation and we wish Herbies all the best in getting it resolved.

:Namaste:

It seems Herbies has now attempted to address it's payment issues. There was no way I was going to send CASH internationally. They are now accepting Bitcoin payments. Yeah. Even better they also accept Altcoin payments. I think this is GREAT. Because of this new payment mode I decided to place an order In an effort to make customers most comfortable with this new mode, they provide a refund method.
So I placed the order. What could I lose.....$80. For over a month, and counting not only did my order get cancelled. NOT ONE person from Herbies has responded to ANY of my 6 emails requesting support. I find this a bit disturbing because I have previously RECOMMENED them to my friends. Wow. now I have to retract it all as they have truly disappointed me. Damn Herbies.
:jawdropper::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom