Herbies Seeds Hook HashFart Up!

Looking good brother happy as a tick!!!!
Thanks Jack, I'm just trying to remember to let them pots dry out , I've found it works better with root growth , these square pots are larger then look and hopefully these rootbound nice , ill try and remember to cut a clone of each one before flip just in case I get something special

Yeah I agree with ya I’m sure they will fill up nicely!!! And yes grab a clone just in case I just found a really nice gem thank god I cloner her Tropicana poison amazing coloring I’ll tag you so u can have a look !!

Well guys it happened quick with a 100% germination on all 3 Bruce banner beans !

Way to go @Herbies Seeds

20211104_171106.jpg
20211104_170819.jpg

Well here is a list of some things I will be using..

Veg light: budget led veg spec

Flower light: elevated demon board

Flower light: budget red spec

Fans: multiple inlines with carbon filters, tower oscillator, clip on mini

Tents: gorilla 2x2.5 and a 4x4

Nutrients: future harvest line up with my favorite purpinator.

And a heat matt for seedlings

A big shout out to @Elevated Lighting Company I've purchased all 3 of these lights and couldn't be happier

Screenshot_20211104-171643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-171457_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-171435_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-171431_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-171426_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-171421_Gallery.jpg
20211104_171137.jpg

I have a ways to catch up. Apologies for my absence.

I have a ways to catch up. Apologies for my absence.
No need to play ketchup brother

Well the runt of the Bruce banner was given to grandpa he wanted it so bad and will most likely be very successful growing her!

I finally got the girls in a tent ! They are handling the food like Champs and are on second week veg feed ! They will be vegged for roughly 4 more weeks and will be flipped , they will be in 3g fabric pots

20211130_191340.jpg
20211130_191318.jpg
20211130_191223.jpg
20211130_191215.jpg

Those ladies look gorgeous. Well looked after and super happy. Nice work
Not alot work brother I just feed to the schedule and water if the soil is dry to my knuckle ,but they are doing great happy with them so far , herbies review is looking good so far , thanks for compliment my Modest beauty

Not alot work brother I just feed to the schedule and water if the soil is dry to my knuckle ,but they are doing great happy with them so far , herbies review is looking good so far , thanks for compliment my Modest beauty
I know what you mean but at the same time I've caved in to laziness and let dry periods go long or been laxed with my PH. Consistency is a great trait.

Looking great @HashFart I agree with @Paul Squiggle. On your clean set up and on the green leaves. I even go a bit further than I should and hit a little tip color and either level off or back off just as a lazy way of dialing it in. You have it dialed in and no burnt tips! Well done. I vote yes on topping

Looking great Fart! The foliage seems to be quite happy to me. Are you worried about too much N? I like the idea of topping too.
If they start to look waxy I will begin to worry about N , this is what I've noticed in my short time growing , the leafs will be dark green , then they will look wax like and almost fake , then the tips burns, then bigger issues , I'm not worried with them vegging such a short period of time, the n gets cut out big time in transition..

I'll try and top today , I've also just started to see roots at the bottom of pot so I'll transplant this weekend coming up , they will roughly get 3 weeks to recover from the snip and el transplanto , then flippity flop the lights and see how they turn out

Back
Top Bottom