Herbies Seeds Moved To Spain!

No website link ?

I had used them before when they were in the UK.
I ordered last week, sent cash registered mail (which I've always done) and sent them a copy of the registration number.
No problem, got a response that they received the email.
Today get an email that they cancelled the order, even though I did what they asked.
So it seems I'm out the money both for the order and the registration fee.

I'll look for another seed supplier from now on.
I'm hesitant to recommend them to anyone since the move to Spain.

Edit to add: I just received an email (I had asked about the cancellation) and they said it was a mistake.
I'll modify this later if I really do get the seeds.

I had used them before when they were in the UK.
I ordered last week, sent cash registered mail (which I've always done) and sent them a copy of the registration number.
No problem, got a response that they received the email.
Today get an email that they cancelled the order, even though I did what they asked.
So it seems I'm out the money both for the order and the registration fee.

I'll look for another seed supplier from now on.
I'm hesitant to recommend them to anyone since the move to Spain.

Edit to add: I just received an email (I had asked about the cancellation) and they said it was a mistake.
I'll modify this later if I really do get the seeds.

Hello! Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you've experienced such issues. Could you please provide us with your order reference number in personal messages so we could check the issue?

I can't edit my last post (too old I suppose) but wanted to finish up with the conclusion of the story.
The payment got there ... at least Herbies claims part of the payment got there.
It seems either registered mail isn't safe in Spain or something else happened.
It's kind of odd that part of the payment got there but not the whole thing.
Anyway I don't recommend anyone send payment through the mail, at least while they're in Spain.
Good luck to everyone else.

Hello! We regret to hear that you faced this situation. According to the video of your envelope unpacking, your parcel contained only part of the payment. We can provide you with the screenshot of the video if required. We haven't faced such issues before with cash payments. We also have alternative payment methods by bank cards and by wire transfers. Could you please also check our personal messages regarding your payment?

Back
Top Bottom