Herbies September Competition - Win Seeds

I was having a chocolate chip cookie (with walnuts) one day while handling some buds that were curing. I had just chewed and swallowed a bite then proceeded to smell test a bud. Boy I wanted to take a bite. Since I still had chocolate and walnut on my palette and 'on the nose' it overwhelmed the subtle scent of the curing bud and blended with the natural plant smell.

As Randy Quaid said in Christmas Vacation....

Bingo

bingo.jpg

I'm calling this one C3H2 - Chocolate Chip Cookie Hash plant Haze

I'm thinking start with something like....
G13 Chocolate Heaven
or
Flying Dutchman Thai Tanic Seeds
for a good strong aroma of chocolate/cocoa.

Then try to bring in something like...
Green House Super Silver Haze
to pick up some earthy nuttiness in the flavor.

Then cross it with with something like....
Seedsman Hash Passion
for short flowering time and hash plant resin production.

Back cross and bulk as needed, maybe try adding a sweet note, and tweak it into a delicious smoke.

:blunt:

Should Team Herbie choose this entry, my seed selection will be.....

Barneys Tangerine Dream

I've had the pleasure of trying this only once. I would love to have it in my collection.

:thanks:

EDIT: Just after I hit submit, the post woman arrived with a package from Herbie! Such pretty beads.
:yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS Heirloom, you are our winner. Thank you to everyone that entered, there were some really great entries
Heirloom can you please email advertising@herbies-seeds.com to claim your prize :)

Was fun loved it grats heirloom.

:yahoo: I don't recall ever winning anything other than a trip or three to the hospital! This is WAY better!

Thank you everyone! There are a lot of good ideas/entries here and I intend to try some if ya'll don't mind. :)

And a big thank you to Herbies! The only seed supplier I use, for good reasons!

One more thank you to :420: for hosting such a wonderful community.

:yahoo: I don't recall ever winning anything other than a trip or three to the hospital! This is WAY better!

Thank you everyone! There are a lot of good ideas/entries here and I intend to try some if ya'll don't mind. :)

And a big thank you to Herbies! The only seed supplier I use, for good reasons!

One more thank you to :420: for hosting such a wonderful community.

Start a journal with your freebies!!! I'll be there!!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom