Herb'In Growers 2nd Time - BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake - Sour SUNami

HerbInGrower

Sour Tsunami is a strain that became famous for being one of the first to be specifically bred for high CBD rather than THC content. The result is a strain that's effective at treating pain and inflammation without producing a significant "high" that is linked to high THC. Sour Tsunami CBD levels test as high as 10 or 11%, while THC is usually under 10%. Lawrence Ringo of the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective bred this strain over four years of hard work by crossing Sour Diesel plants with NYC Diesel. This sativa-dominant hybrid flowers within 9 weeks, producing dense, dark green buds with dark green and purple-tinged leaves. The buds have a familiar musky diesel smell with sweet undertones.

Black Cherry Soda by TGA Genetics is an indica cannabis strain named after its fruity, soda-like taste and unusually dark purple color. This strain has spawned other TGA favorites like Black Dahlia and Ace of Spades, and despite its intensely indica appearance, its effects reach the mind and body in a balance more characteristic of hybrid strains. Black Cherry Soda is a potent medicine that hits without heavy sedation, making it popular among patients treating severe symptoms throughout the day.
Known for BlackCherry flavour and the pinkness. (Just how I like my girls) YouTube Pictures

Lemon CheeseCake (Lemon Skunk influence X what could be some UK Cheese) 15%-20%
Lemon Cheese Overview: A SoCal speakeasy cannabis crossbreed combination of perhaps some Lemon Skunk influence X what could be some UK Cheese aspirations. Lemon Cheese is decidedly dank and assuredly acidic in character, a speakeasy

First night of veg for the indoor, and Sour Sunami has been outside for about 2 months now. and seeing how its almost September I am thinking it's flowering time for her, and ideas there?

2 Indoor / 1 girl outdoors.

19 Gallon Top Feed (Lava Rock)
IMG_20140826_181751455.jpg

31548.jpg

I just drilled a hole for the airline in the bottom of the 1/2 PVC and secured it with electrical tape.
IMG_20140826_181816558.jpg

As you can see in this one I drilled about 100 holes in the top tote.
IMG_20140827_241155898.jpg

Using this sweet little can of chew sized air stone because the blue ones are complete crap I bought one yesterday and when I dropped it in the bucket it broke instantly.
IMG_20140827_213800383.jpg

Decent aeration going on.
IMG_20140827_213806273.jpg

Just put the girls in.
unnamed_1_3.jpg

Here are some shots of the Sour Sunami I have outside.
IMG_20140827_245446727.jpg

I am just gonna keep her trimmed. (HOW I LIKE MY LADIES) But otherwise she is free to do as she pleases.
IMG_20140827_245509146.jpg

IMG_20140827_245455264.jpg

IMG_20140827_245522744.jpg

She has some droopy cause it was around midnight when I took this photo.
IMG_20140827_245515717.jpg

150 Watt CFL for now.

Just got a small fan nearby.

None that I know of but I am prepped with lemon and garlic on the standby.

1 Hour out of every 3 hours.

Chemical (General Hydroponics.) FloraDuo ( I need help understanding this nute setup.)

unnamed_2_2.jpg

Looking forward to the reviews and the help.

Re: Herb'In Growers 2nd Time (BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake) (Sour SUNami)

Allright well the nightmares of the first night are over thank god. Both the little ones have accepted and now I just need to figure out this nute thing, cause it doesn't say to use 3 tsp per gallon it just says 3 tsp.
Well I have 10gallons of water in there so I am kinda needing to know cause I don't want to starve them to death straight off the bat. Any advice is appreciated.

Re: Herb'In Growers 2nd Time (BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake) (Sour SUNami)

So I have this 12 light LED for my Beta bowl, but i have no Beta in it so I am just gonna put it on for now, probably wont do anything any1 wanna give me some pointers on these babies cause I might lean that way to juice these mothers up for now, then switch them over to my crop and pick up something simple for these ladies.

Kinda makes an eternal life symbol. lol
IMG_20140828_195655346.jpg

IMG_20140828_200322530.jpg

So I took twelve cuts and stuck them outside cause it just started flowering time schedule outside and I am not willing to put those guys on anybody unless they would take them. so in about two months we will see what they want to do.
IMG_20140829_164032503_1_.jpg

i am flowering some sour tsunami right now, its a tall grower, mines taken up half a 5x5 tent now since ive bent it.

subbed to watch yours grow ;)

I&i

just letting you know that off topic pictures (no cannabis relation) needs to be posted in a off topic thread.

Specific members have made

Lounge threads and linked to their signature
couch threads
porch threads
whatever threads

dont want to many violations here ;)

I&i

Edit : i really need to go get windwaker for wii u, thanks .... haha

So I took twelve cuts and stuck them outside cause it just started flowering time schedule outside and I am not willing to put those guys on anybody unless they would take them. so in about two months we will see what they want to do.
IMG_20140829_164032503_1_.jpg

if possible put plastic see through wrap like kitchen wrap over that container to get those cuttlings some humidity. humidity is key when cloning

I&i

I put a pic up of them in the cubes I was trying to get rid of them but they are canatonic and makes them a 1:1 ratio from what the site says so I am gonna have to say the quality by them is completely up to the grower, just wondering since they are allready rooted very very well, do I still need the dome ? its just starting flowering season so hopefully they make little turd nuggets LOL.
IMG_20140827_014856477.jpg

IMG_20140827_014837605.jpg

IMG_20140824_100642531.jpg

If you have a Wii you must try the Metroid game for it, SO PHENOMENAL yeah I use emulators for up to the n64 right now, dont got a laptop to support much after that without glitches.

nope, if they are rooted already and you just placed in soil they need no dome. i will then only recommend you to watch out for the roots tangling together. could make for a issue down the road

yea i got a ps4 when it first released and just recently got the wii u and i play the wii u easily twice as much as i have the ps4.. but once witchn 3 comes out i will play the ps4 again ha. right now i have on my list
mario kart
zelda windwaker
but time to play games these days are slim to none. if lucky i can slip in a hour at the shop if i bring the wii u with me. still have yet to try and play with that weird hand held screen controller thing

I&i

Edit : nvm, you plan to flower them that small. very interested in seing how that works out !!

;)

Subscribed Herbingrower, Looks like a good start. I'm going to head over to check out your first grow.

Heres the Lemon CHeesecake, she just barely got situated into her new room, seeing as how its only been a few days I give her a week before dumping the water, and juicing her nutes at a strong grow and bloom ratio, that falls for the BCS as well.
IMG_20140901_201807418_HDR.jpg

I did pinch the toip of both of them but BCS is growing very little right now, I think once I get 2 inches of top leads off I will do the twist crop and make her strong from here on after.
IMG_20140901_201822099_HDR.jpg

Now after maybe a week or two into flower Sour Sunami is just starting her build, I have noticed there is more grow focused on what is there, when before I'd have a bunch of spindly dwindly shit on the bottom taking away from her potential at the top, VERY BIG BONUS to all you about to start your first flowering season.
IMG_20140901_202158497.jpg
IMG_20140901_202207574.jpg

Back
Top Bottom