Here I Grow Again

:bravo:

Never an easy time in the garden.

I've got a massive cull operation that I've been putting off and putting off and these creatures are beginning to look like their going to gang up and attack me they've gotten so big.

+reps for getting it done!

:bravo:

Never an easy time in the garden.

I've got a massive cull operation that I've been putting off and putting off and these creatures are beginning to look like their going to gang up and attack me they've gotten so big.

+reps for getting it done!

:thanks:
While culling, focus on the ones remaining. On improving their access to light, and air, and love. The others have fulfilled their destiny ... They weren't cannabis plants, they were hemp sprouts. :Namaste:

Cheers! :peace::passitleft:

G'day Racio and followers, greetings to all.
Have just finished reading both threads, so much info and kindness! so if you don't mind an old man newbie join with you.

At this time I am just starting, so far planted 3 ww seeds in Coco have killed one (pulled its head off) 2 is just about to grow second leaves 3 is lovely green but only 1cm above suface 1cm high, was going to ditch it but can't figure out why she looks so healthy out than size so will keep for a week or so.

G'day Racio and followers, greetings to all.
Have just finished reading both threads, so much info and kindness! so if you don't mind an old man newbie join with you.

At this time I am just starting, so far planted 3 ww seeds in Coco have killed one (pulled its head off) 2 is just about to grow second leaves 3 is lovely green but only 1cm above suface 1cm high, was going to ditch it but can't figure out why she looks so healthy out than size so will keep for a week or so.

Wow cool!

So happy to have you qaza!

Please make yourself comfortable and join right in. If you're not quite ready to start your own journal, don't hesitate to post your pictures and questions here.

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome Rascio, one day my girl (single plant) planned for my first time tent grow.
I am interested in the Carnival for the same reason as yourself, I think maybe the WW will be a bit over the top for me. Herbies here I come.

Peace

I just love the way you use language. :hug::hug::hug:

Hi folks

Been super busy, time for an update.

My carnivals have been flowering for a good 6 weeks now. Looking healthy, yet I'm still a little apprehensive.

IMG_20160815_182233.jpg

They're fattening up just fine, but I'm concerned about trichomes and resin. The bud above is the top cola of one of the untrained cuts.

They all got their cat drench somewhat late, in 2-3 waterings over the past 10 days. I got my first order of kit supplies last week, tea, roots, and amendment. I'll get the rest of the stuff soon. My priority was getting some soil going for the next cycle.

I've had to be stingy with the brix foliar, and now I'm out. I'll see if i can find something suitable at the garden centre this week when I get some promix.

IMG_20160815_182421.jpg

IMG_20160815_182543.jpg

Here's another:

IMG_20160815_182659.jpg

IMG_20160815_182856.jpg

IMG_20160815_182925.jpg

And here's the 13 ...er now 12 silver haze×silver Haze seedlings, now separated.

IMG_20160815_182057.jpg

Veg tent is getting a little cramped. Really have to get some shelves in there and juggle some lighting around. It's going to be a pain keeping these little ones watered properly in the time it will take to determine sex.

Cheers all, have some grows to catch up on! :peace::passitleft:

They are looking great for 6 weeks! The last two weeks is when they really pour it on and almost double in size... be patient, she is about to reward you for all this work!

I agree! Gorgeous shine!

I wouldn't hesitate to let them go 10 weeks, so there's plenty of time left. Right now, I honestly can't remember clearly ... 'scuse me ... :bongrip: ... but I don't think I remember Carnival being an early producer, anyway. It forms the spears first and grows the trichs later ... I think :hmmmm: ... not late, just not early. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It'd be nice to have a couple more shots of Brix onhand, but they pretty look damned good right now. I'd let 'em be, rather than using some other foliar - you may end up in uncharted territory. Doc is quick and cheap. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

You wandered off again buckaroo. I see this will be your pattern. Don't worry, we'll be here waiting for your next return. It was wonderful to have you around again. I'll miss you. :hug: :love:

He'll have to come back to post pics of the harvest ... right? :cheesygrinsmiley::slide:

Back
Top Bottom