Here is what you remove when you wash buds - Pics

I notice the b.soda and L.juice takes the finger hash off my fingers. it degrades it. I wonder??????
All the people who rave about washing it must be ok. Ive washed almost all so we shall see.
The last few washes I lay them on a sheet to drain for an hour and hang and much better!
This pic is an example of what I pulled Saturday
Namaste
20161022_0811171.jpg

20161022_120327.jpg

The idea behind budwashing is a quick and gentle swirl. I'm never in the first wash longer than about 20 seconds and the branches never come into contact with anything except the water.

You're in and out of the first wash and into the first rinse before there's any damage possible. You're not scrubbing them, just rinsing.

Sweet bunch of buds there 4Dutchess. :battingeyelashes:

The idea behind budwashing is a quick and gentle swirl. I'm never in the first wash longer than about 20 seconds and the branches never come into contact with anything except the water.

You're in and out of the first wash and into the first rinse before there's any damage possible. You're not scrubbing them, just rinsing.

Sweet bunch of buds there 4Dutchess. :battingeyelashes:

Im mixing 1/3 cup b.soda and L.juice per 5 gal. The buds are prettier with better colors.
Thanks sweet sue!!!!!!!
Namaste

I will lower the doses of BS + Lemon to may be 1 teaspoon of BS for 20L of water and 1 filtered organic lemon juice (pressed by me, not concentrate).

In fact, no, I will not use any additive whatsoever anymore:

This is because 1)) if you overdose the mix, you will ruin your buds taste and when smoked, you will burn baking soda and inhale it.

It happened to me and after 2 extra washes, the taste is still there.
It is acid on the teeth, especially if you have sensitive teeth.

I suspect it goes inside the leaves and becomes difficult to remove even by extra washing.

It means that even at lower doses, there are traces, eventhough you do not feel the taste or else.

So even in the basic method, I would e ither use only clerarwater with a subliminal dose of BS+Lemon, and use more bucket for washing and change the clearwater bucket much more often.

It does not change potency, as I compare with unwashed weed, just that it could be toxic if you smoke BS+Lemon.

The best weed I have was washed; taste, texture etc, all was perfect. Except the toxicity of burning and inhaling traces of BS+Lemon, that hasn't been scientifically documented to my knowledge.

The overdose on the other batch was my mistake...and I gave it two extra wash of clearwater, and even a shower, after that - it does show (to me) that the corrosive and acid mix of BS+Lemon could infiltrate inside leaves and remain there undetectable by human senses under certain levels.

So wash it, but take extra care in dosing washing products and wash much more than first advised (I would double or triple the washing methods and will change the water of the last buckets MUCH more often (at least twice per plant).

I personnally think that I will simply use clearwater and filter my indoor garden even better.

Or I'll just spray water, like rain in nature.

:-/

Couldn't remain silent on that one, I smoked that shit and teeth hurt after a joint and it takes several mouth washes to calm down :) My mistake, but could reveal something risky (because re-washing several times helps but doesn't remove it totally).

I gave my body to science on that one, but I don't think I have what it takes to continue (and where are my paying sponsors anyway, i need a million to buy new teeth if i have to smoke that batch :)

And I think now that advising to add products to the water for bud washing should be accompanied by a discouraging "at your own risk" notice.

best regards

I think theyre chalky and look shiney because of the B.soda, but that dont make sense. Theyre both chalky and shiney is what I think. I will see after cure. Maybe RSO or butter the washed. Although Ive got some not washed and they seem the same. We shall see. Notice the specs on top of the jar......... B.soda??
20161114_172837.jpg
20161114_172629.jpg
20161114_171438.jpg
20161112_115937.jpg
20161102_131114.jpg
20161102_131240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom