Here to learn.NC

Soon we hope Soon! :clap:
The people of N.C are making a huge push for sure. :adore:
:welcome:
North Carolina - 420 Magazine
Keep tuned in here for all the lastest news in N.C and all states.
420's Great News staff is always on top of breaking news and the hottest stories. :kiss:
Keep reading and learning all you can about growing to for a head start in the understanding of growing Med grade Cannabis.
Any questions please speak up.
See you around my friend. :popcorn:
Enjoy :surf: the forums.
:nomo:

Hi 420DUMPER, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you joined our friendly community. If you have a question or need help please contact a member of the Hospitality Team. Please take a minute to vote in some 420 contests.

420 Contests - 420 Magazine

:thanks: for joining the 420Mag forums. I'll catch you in the forums. :peace:

Maryland has a MM law on the books,but I don't know what the specifics are. It would probably be the closest,unless you're in the far western part of the state. If you're out there it would be a tossup between Maryland,Illinois,and Michigan. I'm not sure where Indiana stands on the issue?

Maryland's MMJ law is only for defense. You have to prove that your use of MMJ is the lesser harm then your suffering from the illness/injury. It's better than nothing because a lot of states don't even allow you to use this as a defense.

It's really not all that much because you don't get to avoid the arrest, booking, arraigning, bail, lawyering, trial, and costs associated with the process.

Anyone know the closest place to nc thats friendly.

NC is pretty friendly. We can rally in the open without problems, headshops are allowed, and we're decriminalized up to 1/2 OZ. We'll maybe that's tolerant as opposed to friendly ;)

Hi bro...was living in Wilmington, the have a really good hydro - organic gardening store there. Progressive gardens...very cool place! Bother...sorry to say this but I think nc and the southern states will be the LAST to regulate and or legalize Cannabis. It's the Bible belt bro :0/

We've got medical bills pending in committee right now. I don't think we'll be the 15th or 16th, but I'll bet we'll be 20th or so

2009 - Medical Marijuana in North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom