Here we go again

mmmm looking very indica lord!

Those 42 watters are fun. Get quite a heat goin' though. That first leaf looks almost spade shaped. Looking good, Jeebus.

Yes she's groing fast. She came from a bag of ten, 9/10 germinated, 8 were female so IM hoping. This was the last seed a year later..

She's looking great, 2rd set of leaves and she fillling out and thickening up. My camera died but Ill try to get pics later.

So here we go, 10 day update.

Picture_1.jpg

Picture_21.jpg

Picture_3.jpg

hey lord girls lookin good at 10 days. what are you planing on useing for light? you going Hps MH floro?
good to see another vet +rep

Gonna be either 2 or 4 4foot floros, so either 4 or 8 bulbs in a contained 1.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 feet environment. Just started her on nutrients today. Using Earth juice and vitamin B too really get this girl rooted and locked in.

Well got my camera going again so I have some better pics of Mistress Kushandra for you Herb Heads, just pending approval.

Ok heres the better pics, anyone have an idea of why the 2 fan leaves got weird at the ends? Seems to be getting better.

DSCF00081.JPG

DSCF00063.JPG

DSCF00056.JPG

DSCF00035.JPG

Yeah feminized as fa as I know.

great job jebus. your plant is looking mighty fine. strong healthy growth. maybe its jsut a deformity. it seems to have gotten past it the odd leaves though. hope to see beautiful buds out of this grow bro!:grinjoint:

2 weeks since she came up and doing great. To be honest its already kinda stinky. whats it gonna be like in 2 months?

SO change of plan on the grow bow. I utilized a stand I had for my server, and built and sealed it with mirror doors. Havent put in plastic or fluoros yet but Ill have pics later. Best part, I wired a splitter and am using the server to power 12v pull and push 4" fans. HEHE

Back
Top Bottom