Here we go again

A can of flat white spray paint or a little 1/8th bucket of flat what indoor paint will run you about the cost of a pack of cigarettes. I know with the serious lack of lumens at range with CFLs make it not too efficient, it will help a bit. I had a dresser grow with 2 girls with a woodgrain interior. It absorbed heat and reflected no light. As soon as i gave it 2 coats on the insides of the drawers, back and sides, I saw a large increase in bud-growth and a stop to the production of large fan leaves. Im pretty sure that though it helps a little, every little bit counts. Scrape some change out of the couch and grab yourself some! Just my opinion, btw. Looks great so far, Jeebus.

Good advice guys, both of you, Im not putting it down, just not whats gonna happen in this grow!

Def. We all no there is no temper here. I, as im sure alot of us, just love to spread some knowledge to everybody about a wonderful hobby.

Ok getting off topic again people, tis is a grow thread, not lets discuss discussing things. Please keep comments not regarding this grow off this thread. Im not being a dick, so I dont want any silly emails from people whos are upset at me. We are here to grow yes? YES!

Now back to weed. New pics tomorrow, shes growing well into her new pot.

lol good to hear lord.lol but jeez that wasnt liek a major tangent or anyhting, but still respectable!lol

Sorry fillabong. 3 times ive done grow threads and they always end up with pages of people complaining about their feelings and all his crap. Its a grow thread. I usually end up abondoning the thread while people yell. I dont want to do that this time. So on with growing.

Ok, she almost a foot tall from the dirt now. Just installed a nice screen so I can do my "Jebus's SCROG on the cheap. Will upload pics later.

thanks doc!

Good, just started tying and training her to run across the mesh. Havent had time to take pics for awhile, Ill get some this weekend. Got 4 clones trying to root now. I really want to confirm gender before I start really training her hard.

How did this grow turn out?
Please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom