Here we go

Not to worry. Male always start flowering before female's. As long as you catch them before the balls open and drop pollen your fine. I let one of my male flower this summer. Keep it separate from female's. Collected pollen and pollinated a lower limbs on outdoor grow. Will have seeds for next year. Plus some real nice buds.
2019-10-21-19-54-14.jpg
That's a nice plant what strain is it

South American pure sativa. Strain? One of those strains that has been growing there for centuries. Growing it for breeding as well as smoke. Want to breed my own strain. Next step breed this with another pure Indica to be able to control flowering time and plant height.

If you do a journal I will be in on that ..... that is my goal one of these days is make my own hybrid
Lol that would be a book. We're talking a minimum of four to five years Of breeding to get anything close to what I want. Especially with Oklahoma restrictions. Can't afford grower's license at $2500 a year. Time and patience.

Lol that would be a book. We're talking a minimum of four to five years Of breeding to get anything close to what I want. Especially with Oklahoma restrictions. Can't afford grower's license at $2500 a year. Time and patience.
Well then .... that's gonna be alot of reading hopefully there will be alot of pictures... lol.... well let's see what happens s to these "mystery" seeds.... hopefully I can make something happen.

So I have seen everyone talking about upping their ppm. I am following GH trio I have armor si and calmag .... how would I up my ppm... update my little pond of green(as I dubbed it) is down to more like a puddle of green.... I am down to 5 because 2 are male.
20191022_212639.jpg

Well then .... that's gonna be alot of reading hopefully there will be alot of pictures... lol.... well let's see what happens s to these "mystery" seeds.... hopefully I can make something happen.
Got my hands full now lol. Second indoor grow in tent flowering should be ready end of November first of December all clones of first grow. Which were all clones.
Then theirs the third indoor grow in veg all clones of second grow. Strain Zombie Haze 70% sativa 30% Indica.KIMG0847.JPGKIMG0846.JPGKIMG0843.JPGKIMG0841.JPGKIMG0842.JPGKIMG0839.JPGKIMG0850.JPG

Got my hands full now lol. Second indoor grow in tent flowering should be ready end of November first of December all clones of first grow. Which were all clones.
Then theirs the third indoor grow in veg all clones of second grow. Strain Zombie Haze 70% sativa 30% Indica.KIMG0847.JPGKIMG0846.JPGKIMG0843.JPGKIMG0841.JPGKIMG0842.JPGKIMG0839.JPGKIMG0850.JPG
Very nice ..... I cant wait to open the tent and see nice frosty nugs

Would say Neem oil. According to growers handbook Neem oil disturbs their eating by disrupting digestive system And they starve to death. But can't say for sure about fruit flies. We don't get them here. Neem tree is indigenous to Africa. And is 100% plague and pestilence resistant. Even when locust's destroy every plant around it they don't touch it. As well as fungus and many bacteria can't grow on them either.

Would say Neem oil. According to growers handbook Neem oil disturbs their eating by disrupting digestive system And they starve to death. But can't say for sure about fruit flies. We don't get them here. Neem tree is indigenous to Africa. And is 100% plague and pestilence resistant. Even when locust's destroy every plant around it they don't touch it. As well as fungus and many bacteria can't grow on them either.
Ok thanks I will look into it

My one worry is there isn't any smell.... well very little but nothing I would say would say Pot lol... ibam ending week 3 on Friday.... when could I expect to get some smell....

So question I have seen a lot of different answers with my google fu ..... what is the ideal temp and RH I am shooting for during flower
75° to 85° Fahrenheit. Humidity 25% to 40%. Above 90° growth slows or stops. Below 70° same. Humidity above 40° can cause mold.

Sorry it's been so long on an update but here we are ..... tonight is the last night of week 3 of flower ....
20191107_205646.jpg
20191107_210211.jpg
20191107_211156.jpg
20191107_213028.jpg
20191107_213049.jpg
20191107_213256.jpg
20191107_213713.jpg

Back
Top Bottom