Here we go

Docee

Here we go time to put these in flower. 1pm ends their 1st 12hr dark. Reg seed let's see what I get.... the small pots are being put into 3 gal tonight .... this is my first grow so I have dubbed this my experimental grow
20191010_092916.jpg

I'd transplant and give them 2 weeks more in veg, at least. They will grow roots, not bud when you transplant.
What if I left them in those small pots .... but again these are free bag seeds ... so more of an experimental run. I figured I will first grow these before anything that i bought lol

So question I have seen a lot of different answers with my google fu ..... what is the ideal temp and RH I am shooting for during flower
Different strokes for different folks. I've grown cannabis trees in my greenhouse with 100F+ and 20% RH which is, by the charts, stressful. Plants grow in jungles, with high temps and high RH. Plants grow in the high arid regions with high day temps, low night temps, and low RH(me). I'm a big advocate of wind. Your plants can handle less than optimum as long as you have plenty of fresh air moving over the leaves. Plants set up a micro-clime on the leaf surfaces. Read ambient conditions one inch from the leaf surface, and it will differ from the surface, especially if the air is moving. Ideally, I'd shoot for high 60s F and 30-60%RH. I'm sure someone will throw a chart at ya, but remember, it's a weed.

Different strokes for different folks. I've grown cannabis trees in my greenhouse with 100F+ and 20% RH which is, by the charts, stressful. Plants grow in jungles, with high temps and high RH. Plants grow in the high arid regions with high day temps, low night temps, and low RH(me). I'm a big advocate of wind. Your plants can handle less than optimum as long as you have plenty of fresh air moving over the leaves. Plants set up a micro-clime on the leaf surfaces. Read ambient conditions one inch from the leaf surface, and it will differ from the surface, especially if the air is moving. Ideally, I'd shoot for high 60s F and 30-60%RH. I'm sure someone will throw a chart at ya, but remember, it's a weed.
I got you ..... I am more worried about mold. But I am picking up what you are putting down. I have kinda came into this with the mind frame of it a weed. And because of that I have moved the temp and RH around to see what the out come would be. And really either I am just too new to see the difference or the difference is so little or even none. So I guess I will let it ride until i feel there might be a problem

Ohhhh lol got it ..... well I took him out just to be safe thanks man.... so far this has been the most nerve wracking part yet
Not to worry. Male always start flowering before female's. As long as you catch them before the balls open and drop pollen your fine. I let one of my male flower this summer. Keep it separate from female's. Collected pollen and pollinated a lower limbs on outdoor grow. Will have seeds for next year. Plus some real nice buds.
2019-10-21-19-54-14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom