Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Gonna be popping my first seeds soon atrain, just wanted to say what's up and let you kno I will be following your grows. Not sure what to run first I have NL autos and some power plants from nirvana. I have a 5×5×7 tent with a 600 watt hps and have AN nutes. My question is should I run my autos first or run the power plant fems first? Just wanted your opinion on autos for a first real grow? Thanks in advance for all the knowledge u have left on this fourm and i will be running your feeding schedule for sure.

Awsome, glad to have your input. Honestly am modeling my grow after yours. Reps to you for being a master of autos and a stand up dude. It's gonna be a few weeks till it all jumps off. Just need a few more things. I'm also thinking of grabbing another 600w MH/HPS in the next week or so, Just for fun. Would it be worth it? Or should I just get with the times and grab a led?

Hmmm led is nice ... But if your going on your first grow and you already have 1 600w .... let's do this run 4 plants under 1 six hundred watt light... here's my theory ...... learn the basics of growing first .... hince I can have 2400 watts of led in a 3 x 3 but if I don't uderstand nutes, soil, and strain, I can't even yield 100 grams... but if I understand nutes, soil, environment, and how to maximize use of light, with proper strain choice I can pull 200 grams from 1/2 the light in the same space with 1 plant... make sense??? Learn to max the one 600 watt ..... the up the lights and plants and really yield big

Thank you for the kind words my friend.... they go a long way....I'm not going to lie i have been tempted several times for several reasons to exit the 420 community but if I know I helped only 1 person it means the world to me since I love passing on all of the help and knowledge I was given when I was on my first grow...

Thank you for lifting my spirits...

I'm not going to lie i have been tempted several times for several reasons to exit the 420 community

You would be sorely missed.

Thank you for the kind words my friend.... they go a long way....I'm not going to lie i have been tempted several times for several reasons to exit the 420 community but if I know I helped only 1 person it means the world to me since I love passing on all of the help and knowledge I was given when I was on my first grow...

Thank you for lifting my spirits...

Thanks to your advice my current soil auto is shaping up to my best yet. Still not a patch on yours but since I brought it home I've been feeding aggressively and trying to get into the routine of doing it every day. It seems to work....just wish I was as disciplined as you at it.

Cheers bud:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom