Here we grow

Here we grow is right. Lots of good info here man. I can't believe there was that much root growth in 13 days. What type of soil are you using? you said use a Soilless medium, what is that?

Brett2theMax said:
Here we grow is right. Lots of good info here man. I can't believe there was that much root growth in 13 days. What type of soil are you using? you said use a Soilless medium, what is that?
AINT THAT COOL?? I GET ROOTS IN ONE WEEK.. AND THEY ARE READY TO GO IN TWO WEEKS..
SOILLES MIX IS GENERALLY MADE FROM A COMBINATION OF.. PUMICE,VERMICULITE,PERLITE,SAND,PEAT MOSS AND COCONUT COIR..
BUT THER IS NO DIRT.. IT IS VERY LIGHTWEIGHT AND STERILE.AND HOLDS WATER VERY GOOD BUT DRAINS REAL WELL...
THANK'S FOR THE REPLY.. P.J. OUT....

Good way to explain it^
I am hoping to learn from this grow cause I am interested in aeroponics.
I mostly do ebb and might covert to aero.
Can We have my pics of the system and how it works.
Tell me more about the injection manifold, type of pump and how much GPH it is. The spray nozzles and how close they are to the roots.
Do you need to move them when the roots get bigger?
How much pitch is the drain?
I want to know everything about it.
Post the directions. Any plumbing schematics of how it went together?

InYourEndo said:
awesome i look forward to following this grow.

endo
GROWING IS A BLAST... BUT IT IS SO HARD NOT TO SHOW OR TELL ANEY ONE.. SO I LOVE IT HERE.. I CAN SHOW MY WORK AND SHARE A STORY OR TWO.. HOW COOL...... SEE YA P.J. OUT...

One of the reasons I am here and became a mod. I love to grow and I feel a need to show someone so here I am.

plugjug said:
GROWING IS A BLAST... BUT IT IS SO HARD NOT TO SHOW OR TELL ANEY ONE.. SO I LOVE IT HERE.. I CAN SHOW MY WORK AND SHARE A STORY OR TWO.. HOW COOL...... SEE YA P.J. OUT...

GETING IT READY.. IT'S IN IT'S NEW HOME AND I WILL HAVE IT GOING ON SUNDY. THE STARTS ARE ALL ROOTED AND READYTO GO.. 24 CLONES OF
(G-13 ) WITCH IS A NEW PLANT FOR ME... HOP IT'S A GOOD ONE.. THEY TOLD ME AT THE CLUB WHER I GOT THEM THAT THEY ARE REAL GOOD.. SO WE WILL SEE... OUT.

herewegrow0871.jpg

herewegrow0881.jpg

Same here. Its nice having people to share your interests with that actually show enthusiam and give encouragement.
I dont understand how you can NOT get excited when you see a plant growing and making buds knowing you will, in less than two months, be able to smoke it - for free! How can you not? I dont get it.

Same here about the aeroponics system. I am going to be builing an aero type system this summer hopefully and would love any and all info you could share with us!

WELL I PUT THE 420 CROSS (WHITE WIDOW X N.Y.C.D.) IN TO BUD ROOM
#3 TODAY ALONG WITH 11 OF HER 1/2 SISTERS (WHITE WIDOW).
I PUT 420TIMES.COM ON HER POT SO WE CAN TELL HER FROM THE REST..

herewegrow092.jpg

herewegrow0941.jpg

I PUT A 1000W HPS IN ROOM #4 WITH MY HYDRO. SO THAT IS 2 1000W MH.
AND 1 1000W HPS..
I WILL HAVE IT GOING IN TWO OR THREE DAYS.. IT IS ALL SET UP AND READY TO GO..

herewegrow0971.jpg

NOW I CAN LAY IN BED TURN ON MY TV AND WATCH MY ROOMS...

herewegrow1021.jpg

AND A NEW 6" CANFAN FOR INTAKE TO KEEP MY MOTHERS AND THE ROOM COOL..

herewegrow0981.jpg

SEE YA ALL NEXT WEEK.. P.J. OUT.........

Urdedpal said:
Good way to explain it^
I am hoping to learn from this grow cause I am interested in aeroponics.
I mostly do ebb and might covert to aero.
Can We have my pics of the system and how it works.
Tell me more about the injection manifold, type of pump and how much GPH it is. The spray nozzles and how close they are to the roots.
Do you need to move them when the roots get bigger?
How much pitch is the drain?
I want to know everything about it.
Post the directions. Any plumbing schematics of how it went together?

I WILL GET ALL THE INFO FOR YA AND GET IT ON A.S.A.P..
STAY TUNE IT IS GOING TO GET FUN...:headbanger:

Shavosgrrl said:
Same here. Its nice having people to share your interests with that actually show enthusiam and give encouragement.
I dont understand how you can NOT get excited when you see a plant growing and making buds knowing you will, in less than two months, be able to smoke it - for free! How can you not? I dont get it.

Same here about the aeroponics system. I am going to be builing an aero type system this summer hopefully and would love any and all info you could share with us!
YOU WILL BE RIGHT HERE WITH ME FOR THE HOLE RIDE AND I WILL TRY AND GET YA AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN.. THANKS..
ROCK ON....................:cool:

LOOK WHAT I DID..
A HOMEMADE EZ-CLONE MACHINE !!!!

FIRST I TOOK A PUMP I HAD LAYING AROUND.

herewegrow1071.jpg

AND A AIR PUMP AND A AIR STONE.

herewegrow1161.jpg

SUM 1/2" PVC.

herewegrow1081.jpg

A RUBER MADE 18 GAL. TUB.

herewegrow1131.jpg

DRILLED 15- 1 7/8 HOLES IN THE TOP.

herewegrow1141.jpg

DRILLED HOLES IN THE PVC FOR THE SPRAYERS..

herewegrow1101.jpg

AT MY GROW SHOP I GOT SUM EZ-CLONE PLUGS 2"..

herewegrow1211.jpg

PUT IT ALL TOGATHER..

herewegrow1241.jpg

FILLED IT WITH WATER. PLUGED IT IN AND HERE IT IS...

herewegrow1261.jpg

TODAY IS THE DAY..
ALL 24 G-13'S ARE IN AND GOING.. THE PH IS STAYING AT 6.1 AND THE TEMP IS STAYING RIGHT AT 77f. SO IN THEY WENT... AND MY FIRST AEROPONIC GROW IS UNDER WAY P.J. OUT...:allgood:

herewegrow1281.jpg

hey more info on that homemade ez cloner machine, how is the pvc set up so i know? good lookin by the way. did u get the sprayers at the argiculture shop as well?

Edit: you have such a green thumb, whys ur yard brown? lol joking

No friggin way!!! I wish I could grow indoors but sadly not where i am livin right now. just gonna try another guriella patch. Hopefully a better spot this year. love your pics plugjug very informative

Back
Top Bottom