Heres a high story

JizzleMac

Tonight started out kind of slow, a couple of friends and I started out with a little yak, and I couldnt find any reef, so i was kinda gettin irritated. We got a call from some friends to go to a party about 30 minutes away so we head up there. When we get there, theres like maybe 12 people there... playing bball with some yak....

At the party i get a hook up, and after about 10 minutes of persistance i convice a friend to take me back to town to meet the hook up. When we get there we cant get ahold of him. Finally he calls back, so we go meet him. I finally get to buy a quarter, and have to wait about 30 minutes to smoke any of the shit, but finally i get to. We end up going to a badass party, and come back where i am now. Atm im breaking up my ganja and about to roll a blizzle :Rasta:

Yak is booze :) im excited about this blunt!

Nah they dont actually. Ive never had a blunt run. Makes it that much better =D

About to be. Have to go outside to smoke it, not my house

ssweet a stoner mom...my mom is insane-o she gave up weed like two years ago ..and caught me like 6 months after she gave up and kicked me out of the house, i never even brought it in the house, i just came home high.

im 18 now, almost 19 and i didnt start until i was just about to graduate high school, i barely talk to her now. she dis-enrolled me from college, canceled all the loans, and kicked me out. shes an extreme hypocrite. i asked her why its ok for her to, and she says "but thats not the point"...

Back
Top Bottom