Here's Why Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil Is So Effective And Powerful

Katelyn Baker

Experts working with cannabis claim that this plant in combination with coconut oil can become even more bio available. This means that the usage and absorption of nutrients will be higher by every system.

The efficiency of the THC extraction is due to the richness of saturated fats in the coconut oil. Cannabinoids can also be absorbed by many other oils, such as butter, but coconut oil allows much better absorption.

It is well-known that cannabis is a plant that is used in medicinal purposes and this fact is recognized by the medical institutions.

If you didn't know, people around the globe used cannabis for many years and numerous health issues were successfully treated like inflammation, menstrual pain, aches, insomnia, anxiety, swelling, depression and a number of other problems.

But what's intriguing is that that there are many ways to consume this plant: vaping, eating, smoking etc. There are many cases when people combined marijuana with other foods.

But it turns out that using cannabis as infused in virgin coconut oil is the simplest and best method for medicinal purposes.

Much like cannabis, coconut oil has numerous benefits to our health and that's why it's used in hair and skin care products.

Coconut oil can help boost the immune system and the digestion. It has great amount of lauric, caprylic and capric acid. They are all known for their antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties.

Cannabis and Coconut Oil

The mix of marijuana and coconut oil produce cannabinoid which is extremely powerful remedy consumed with food, used externally or taken as a capsule.

Only a half teaspoon of coconut oil and a couple of few drops of medicinal cannabis boost the bio availability of this remedy.

If you want to make Cannabis with Coconut Oil, put 1 gram of de-carboxylate cannabis for each ounce of coconut oil. Put the crushed marijuana into a glass container and add coconut oil. Close the container, sealing it well and then put it in water-filled pan. Heat the water slowly and maintain it below the boiling level for one hour.

This way you will prevent the oil from overheating.

Then, strain the resulting mixture to remove the solid parts and squeeze the juice from the marijuana. Many people strain the mixture using cheesecloth.

After you complete this procedure, you can consume the cannabis with coconut oil like that, add it in foods or use it as lotion. You can cook with this oil, but only when the temperature is below 315 F. This is the boiling temperature for active compound of cannabis. If you heat the oil at higher temperatures its effects will disappear.

leaf-shutter.jpg

News Moderator: Katelyn Baker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Here's Why Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil Is So Effective And Powerful
Author: Staff
Photo Credit: Shutterstock

Hello,
I agree 100%. Coconut oil is my favorite. I have been using it on my sore muscles and lower back. It works great but there is a strong smell of cannabis. I have added essential oils to try to mask the smell you can still smell cannabis. I am looking for ideas to mask the smell. Personally, it smells great. I just want to be stealthy when I have the cream on my skin. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom