Herijuana test bud (3weeks from harvest)

Pinch said:
Good P420. I noticed you were long on the indica strains.

About the cookies.. I had to through one in the garbage at the airport before I went through customs.. man, I was so nonfunctional.. know what you mean.

You must be in seventh heaven at this point in time.:smokin:

I just gotta know Pinch.....why not just eat that sucker?

cannaking said:
I checked reefermans site and found nothing

Herijuana by Motarebel is no more....they were busted in June of this year and are no longer producing seed. Reeferman seeds were always more expensive than Motarebel and the genetics were claimed to be the same ("KillerNewHaven"X"HeadStash") & so imo Reeferman had been buying from Motarebel as the Motarebel price was always considerably lower. I most certainly could be wrong about that though.
I had found another Herijuana seed seller awhile ago & the strain genetics were diff from reeferman & motarebel.

CH9 carries a Herijuana X jack33
-----------------------------------
-description from seedbank-
-----------------------------------
ch9 Herijuana

A cross between Motarebel Herijuana and our Jack 33.
Limited Edition Herijuana.Strong medicinal value.

(Can be grown outdoor & indoor)

Original description Motarebel Herijuana: Herijuana is "oldschool" pot that's been grown in Humboldt county for over 20 years. The parentage is "Killer New Haven Strain" x Petrolia Headstash. A proven medical strain that will cripple the average stoner. There are 3 phenos to be had, all of them are excellent. The flavors will also vary depending on pheno. The mother i used was a very dense budded female with a sweet hash flavor. A very bushy plant that would benefit from being topped.

Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
Indoor yield: Up to 80 gr indoor with 35-45 days of veg
Outdoor yield: Average of 300 gr outdoor or more depend on vegetative time and season. Up to 450 gr
Lineage: Motarebel Herijuana x CH9 Jack 33
Bouquet: Grapefruit hash flavor ,fuel chemical flavor.
Type: Indica / Sativa

i few years back, (before my long absence and recent return to 420) herijuana was a very new strain ....but i do remember the genetics of the first herijuana i heard of was grapefruit x dirty harry and at hte time had claims to be about 26% thc

Back
Top Bottom