Hermaphrodite Banana shows up 53 days into flowering, 93x close up images

BornTo420

I am own my first grow and 53 days in a banana shows up after a few hours ar 96 degrees..Ventilation
Banana_Container_3_Day53_flower_6011.jpg

Banana_Container_3_Day53_flower_6037.jpg

BANANA_Container_3_Day53_6094.jpg

issue in closet... I made a close up video click here to see is @ 93x magnification.
Grow_1_Container_3_Banana_Hermaphrodite.MOV - YouTube

Re: Hermaphrodite Banana shows up 53 days into flowering, 93x close up images.

im a new grower, what does bananas in your buds mean?..

The female plant became a Hermaphrodite and has started to produce seeds. I stressed the plant....All good though the cloned mothers are growing high leaves and sprout production..My second grow is going to be fun...

Just remove the male parts, and you have an all female plant again. Could even take advantage and pollinate a small bud to get feminized selfed seeds.

Some say this passes on hermaphrodite genes, but almost all marijuana genetics will spit out male flowers if stressed enough. So i think its just people nervous of change.

Nice pics btw

Just remove the male parts, and you have an all female plant again. Could even take advantage and pollinate a small bud to get feminized selfed seeds.

Some say this passes on hermaphrodite genes, but almost all marijuana genetics will spit out male flowers if stressed enough. So i think its just people nervous of change.

Nice pics btw
Hey Now corners! I did leave the the banana's and wound up with seeds on ALL seven females. I did some research and never read that I could clip the little suckers and it took forever to find a descent picture to use as a reference. That's why I posted some detailed pictures for future 420 friends in need. Thanks for the thumbs up on my camera work. Got some cool youtube videos under my handle here that show trichome development under 93x multiplication. :peace:

As an FYI, this unknown bag seed first grow has produced KILLER bud. In fact a friend sampled it a week ago as some product I picked up down south and claimed it was the best high he's had in a year. I must agree, the strain is some awesome herb...
Mod_6733_web.jpg
Mod_6718_web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom