Hermaphrodite? Help greatly appreciated!

Eukaryote

Alright this girl is about 5 weeks into flowering and is looking very suspicious on the top two nodes. It looks like some bananas are forming D; but I'm not completely sure. Strains are unknown but this one is definitely sativa from its height and very thin fan leaves, and I understand that they have a higher hermie risk. Could being too close to the 250 W HPS have caused too much stress at the top and induced hermie only there, or is that how it works?? The whole chamber itself is at a good temperature, and all of the bottom buds are still fattening and appear only female. In the case that it is a hermie, what route of action should be taken? Wait a bit longer then chop her and make her into wax? Will it only self-pollinate or ruin the other two plants as well? As it is a sativa it looks like it has much longer to go than the shorter indicas, which only appear to have a few weeks left, how long before pollen starts getting released?

Here are the images: Medicine - Imgur

THANKS!

ahaha I was just gunna post about the same thing.

Here is a close up of a early nanner lol I least Im pretty sure it is. They look different from the rest of the growth and stand out...it won't ruin the bunch, not a crazy amount of pollen and you can remove the nanners. Worst is your buds will get seeds, which mess with weight counts and adds "labor" lol But not potency.

lol there's a "pube" from one of the girls stuck to the side of it....uhhh strategically placed for scale lol

Still0007_zpsc27e06e4.png

To upload pics go to the gallery and go to upload it should be pretty self explanatory, I can't really tell either from the pics I'm on the it is hermie but not quite sure

Back
Top Bottom