Hermaphrodite Plant

BlueberyBlaze

So i have a plant with a couple seeds growing out of it in a few bud sites, i'm going to assume for the time being its a hermaphrodite. I've read about some last ditch survival effort that produces some seeds on a plant, which is debated to be either femanized seeds or hermie gene carrying seeds. If anyone has an opinion i'm all ears on this one. So my main question though is i have a plant with about a week or two left of budding, and now it has 4 new plants in the same box just starting to bud. What im wondering is how long into budding before a plant can be pollinated, can this plant pollinate them, or should i be okay to leave them together for a week while the hermie finishing budding

A hermie female plant produces no pollen sacks, it only produces hermied or female seeds, basically the same thing. So you can allow it to finish with other plants and harvest the seeds when done for back up.

So the other day i noticed it looked like someone spilled pop on my plant and i was gunna have to choke someone haha. But i got in with a tweezers and pulled out a bunch of broken dried out pollen sacks off my plant :( Its got at most a week left in flowering and there are a couple seeds but only below the pollen sacks on the middle of it. Picked off about 10 sacks and i'm let the seeds grow and use them next time. Heard some conflicting comments on those seeds so ill test it out myself to find out since i have the opportunity :thumb: I hope my other plants aren't affected, they're about a week or 2 into budding. But i think they'll be fine.

A hermie female plant produces no pollen sacks, it only produces hermied or female seeds, basically the same thing. So you can allow it to finish with other plants and harvest the seeds when done for back up.

umm I pretty sure you have this a bit wrong here My female went hermy and 2-3 sacks busted releasing pollen all over the plant area below the sacks.

Back
Top Bottom