Hermaphrodite??

Austinpalm36

I’m not sure if this is a straight male or mix but should I get it away from my flowering plant?? I know the pollen and all that can mess with other plants but they’ve been together up until now. Pollen sacks and hairs as well. They were planted together. The back plant was an auto I bought and the front one that I’m assuming is mix would be a baggy seed that is photoperiod. All I know
FF92B2A9-79D3-48E1-8307-BF3A42FC089E.jpeg
5F85D572-9E5A-471D-AB49-29C4675CF1EE.jpeg
7CD7782A-EB00-49D4-AF8B-457307D9E204.jpeg

Male, cull it or collect pollen to make your own regular seeds, but get it out of that tent immediately.

You can tell a hermaphrodite by it having those balls, and female flowers like the one flowering in the back right of the pic. I haven't done the genetic tests to make sure, but I'm pretty sure the plants that throw nanners are stress hermies.

I agree with your thinking as I had two hermies last grow in late flower, like passed 8 weeks were the first time I saw nanners start popping up here and there on both of them. And they were seedy street buds so most likely from the same batch and both hermie out.
Examples from last grow.
353A50CA-2999-4071-837D-5FF3D2068DB4.jpeg

DDCE9DBF-C261-42E2-BCB0-B83B35FD586C.jpeg

2D2726B2-47FF-44B4-BFC4-38836B6E4F72.jpeg

I dont think it would express male pollen sacs if it didn’t already have the male genes hidden in its genes.
That are now finally being expressed brought on by stress.
Cause my other 2 plants are doing fine so far. Hope they don’t herm im kinda paranoid after it happened lol.

If you haven't removed it already I would ASAP. Get a large black garbage bag and carefully cover the entire plant if possible. That way when you move it, you won't burst the pollen sacks. Good luck.
If your referring to the pictures I posted those plant made it to harvest at like week 12 for the top colas and week 14 for the rest. I didn’t find one seed and I’ve smoked my entire stash all 6 1/2 oz of it lol. Not one seed to show for.
(Unless) they were smoked) lol meh it happens I guess. Was amazing bud to lasted me two months smoked the rest of it on Memorial Day. I am now budless lol
18A6400E-BE3D-4D8A-BA0F-F695A0B9129F.jpeg

Some bud art I made with those hermies lol.
I mean it wasn’t bad, just a lil here and there. It wasn’t rampant. I’d probably say less then 5% was male parts.

If your referring to the pictures I posted those plant made it to harvest at like week 12 for the top colas and week 14 for the rest. I didn’t find one seed and I’ve smoked my entire stash all 6 1/2 oz of it lol. Not one seed to show for.
(Unless) they were smoked) lol meh it happens I guess. Was amazing bud to lasted me two months smoked the rest of it on Memorial Day. I am now budless lol
18A6400E-BE3D-4D8A-BA0F-F695A0B9129F.jpeg

Some bud art I made with those hermies lol.
I mean it wasn’t bad, just a lil here and there. It wasn’t rampant. I’d probably say less then 5% was male parts.

No not yours, I meant the OP. Yours look good!

Back
Top Bottom