hermi hell

lambshanks

hey people
just got the wonderful news that plants are hermi...yay!!!!!!

annyyyyyways, first time ive had this prob, very careful/paranoid grower but had some freakishly hot days in perth so im sure thats culprit.

was wondering if
a) i can stop/reduce the amount of seeds.
b) the smoke will be any good or is it just time to pull
c) can i give them my credit to go shopping or anything similar to make them turn back to female?!

have been 12/12 for 2 weeks now.

any help would be great
happy smoking, hope its not as dry in your parts of the world!!!!

randy:bong:

hey people
just got the wonderful news that plants are hermi...yay!!!!!!

annyyyyyways, first time ive had this prob, very careful/paranoid grower but had some freakishly hot days in perth so im sure thats culprit.

was wondering if
a) i can stop/reduce the amount of seeds.
b) the smoke will be any good or is it just time to pull
c) can i give them my credit to go shopping or anything similar to make them turn back to female?!

have been 12/12 for 2 weeks now.

any help would be great
happy smoking, hope its not as dry in your parts of the world!!!!

randy:bong:

Crappy luck this round.

Anyway...if you can mist them frequently you could keep the pollen "inactive". It's not viable once it gets wet. That may help.

Toss all the seeds in the ditch and let the law figure out where the plants came from.

It's definitely smokable. I wouldn't stop now unless it was an emergency.

Give her your credit...:laughtwo: :laughtwo: Good one!

Better luck next time out!

during my first grow i found out i had hermies. i had decided that i was too far along in the grow to throw my plants away... to reduce the amount of seeds i would get, i would go and pick off any pollen sacks that i could see... EVERY day just in case. after harvesting and smoking, i didnt get that many seeds.

cheers for the advice. spent most of last night in there taking the sacs out.
will post some pics when i can find the motivation to find usb.!!!

cheers again, happy smoking and dont do anythng i wouldnt do...bahahahahha:laughtwo: :Rasta:

one more..........

i met some isiot at the pub today who was saying i could somehow turn males into female. as you can tell i took little notice of him, but got the cogs in my head a ticking over.....
with all the fandangle technology and such is there any spray or anything that does the job??
i know im cluching at straws here but i like straws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again

Back
Top Bottom