Hermi? Some seeds - Why?

Ok so I pulled some plants 4 to be exact and they had (only at the top) and a couple yellow bananas! WTF happened! Are all
My plants going to be like this?
How did this happene and how can I spot a problem I couldn’t see?

Hard to say exactly. Could be genetics, could be light leaks, could be some form of plant stress. It seems to be common. I had some nanners this last grow and I was pretty good with eliminating most stresses. I suspected rushed genetics may be the problem (for me), forced female seeds, and lack of testing. But again, hard to say

Hard to say exactly. Could be genetics, could be light leaks, could be some form of plant stress. It seems to be common. I had some nanners this last grow and I was pretty good with eliminating most stresses. I suspect rushed genetics may be the problem, forced female seeds, and lack of testing. But again, hard to say

I did for a couple day have a heat problem last week! Otherwise I know these are regular f seeds I grew them from seed and cloned some

Hmmm heat stress would do it. Regular seeds should be less inclined to have bananas but it’s possible the tendency to hermi was passed along. Particularly if the seeds you got were the result of a plant self pollinating. But I am pretty much a noob and can’t speak with any amount of authority on the subject

Hmmm heat stress would do it. Regular seeds should be less inclined to have bananas but it’s possible the tendency to hermi was passed along. Particularly if the seeds you got were the result of a plant self pollinating. But I am pretty much a noob and can’t speak with any amount of authority on the subject

Well heat was an issue for a couple days and I didn’t find them throughout the plant just at top

And wait for it! I was wrong!

So I’ve been posting somewhere in my threads about my Blueberry being off looking, the buds look weird and they starting to foxtail and disappearing tricombs.... well “she” was all full of chambers with undeveloped seeds from bottom to top!!!! Mature
Ones at the top. The plant I’ve nurtured since Jan is a “hermie” not a male and not female. I am soooo mad at myself! I have 5 larger plants like it! I haven’t taken them down yet but I’m expecting the same.

Sooo many months a ago in Jan when I flipped this group to 12/12, I found one male in my unfemenized seeds I had planted. I didn’t see any sacs open but they were there. I’m wondering if he got them???? Gods Green Crack and now seeded my Blueberry? Is that a possiblity? Or was it the temps. So far it appears to be only my Blueberry affected. The odd seed in the top of a couple others... but wtf! I looked closely at my other blueberries and they have that square shaped cola like the one I took down. How come I didn’t recognize it?

I guess u make hash with it? Help please cause I’m about to launch my whole grow to the moon.

What about my plants in veg??? In another room, will they be ok? I threw out all my Blueberry plants I had cloned because I don’t want anymore crap
Like that!

I will post pict of the awful looking things so others can learn from my friggin mistakes.
Now I’m so scared it affect my 110 plants I have in veg?

If it was me I would dry and cure as normal. If you need smoke, pick out seeds and smoke the bud or make hash/edibles...
I would spray down your entire veg area with plain water, including the plants. Then finish flowering what you have and clean that area as well, before you put any other ladies in there.
These are only my objective opinions, and what I would do if I was in your shoes.

Peace

Thanks got your advice. Just something about the plants itself just are sooo odd feeling. Me no likely! Grrr

Ya I’m gonna have to do something and quick. Can hermie change my other plants?
@Weaselcracker @Bonsaiweed Do you have any advice?

Back
Top Bottom