Hermie after 9 days flowering?

LighTer

Can you have a hermie after 9 days of flowering if it weas forced before sex was expressed? I clearly see male pre-flowers but wonder if it is worth keeping if it could become a hermie?

If it was flowered before sex was expressed, it could be a straight up male. Do you know different?

Hermi's usually happen much later in flower.

DD

That is what i am thinking. The male pre-flowers are visible on multiple locations of plant. Anyone else have an opinion?

We ended up with some hermies in our grow, but it was much later into flowering that we found them & we still have to keep an eye out (and we are closing in on the last few weeks).

We knew they were female before they turned into hermies though... does that make any sense? Did you know for sure your plants were females?

I'm tired, so I'm kind of rambling here. I'll leave this window open & maybe the hubby will be able to help better when he sees it.

No i understand entirely what you are saying. No, my plants were just from bagseed, they are not showing female pre-flowers, only male...was just hoping maybe it could become hermie if i schocked it? males are useless to me and will just be tossed

Pics would help, but there is no reason to keep an undesirable trait this early in the grow, even if it was a hermie. And a hermie flower can fertilize a grow just as fast a a male plant.

I have decided that they are males and could not be hermies unless they were females first. So, i will cut them down when lights come on and throw them away when its dark out.

Back
Top Bottom