Hermie and female buds on same plant, I'm guessing

Granny Evie

Is there a link to some photos showing the difference between a hermie bud and a female bud? I have a few buds that look like they were singed by heat but are not near the lights. There are reddish hairs that look like they were burnt. They are not shaped quite as round as the others either. If hermie, can I just cut them off to save the rest? Thank you, :peace:

Is there a link to some photos showing the difference between a hermie bud and a female bud? I have a few buds that look like they were singed by heat but are not near the lights. There are reddish hairs that look like they were burnt. They are not shaped quite as round as the others either. If hermie, can I just cut them off to save the rest? Thank you, :peace:

Do you have any photos?

hard to even know what you are talking about without pictures. As far as "Hermi Buds" I have never heard of a thing. Your plant however can hermi meaning it will have buds as well as male flowers that look like tiny bananas when matured or small balls when first developing. if you see little yellow flowers in your buds then you have a hermi. as to what to do is up to you. If it is hemi you stand a good chance of getting seeds in your stash. Best of luck to you and hope that it may have helped.

Back
Top Bottom