Hermie? Pls Help

LOVESTURN

this is juicy fruit 3 wks into flowering and I notice these sets of balls on one node, but theres hairs everywhere else. Is this a hermie? I pulled them off, so will that stop the devastation of my entire crop. Or do I need to ditch plant? photo enclosed :thanks:
hermie25.jpg

Thanks Antics but I have new questions. How far can pollen travel? If I move the plant outside and continue to bring it back indoors to finish flowering, will it be possible to still pollinate my other plants? And how much pollen is in 1 sac?

I think I read something like 500 feet outdoors. If it's outside, the risk will be minimized, but still possible.

If you bring it back indoors the risk will still be there. You also risk picking up bugs from outside, and bringing them into your grow.

No idea how much pollen is in one sac, but I'm guessing 1 sac would be enough to fertilize an entire plant, if not more, as long as all the pollen hits its mark. There will be a lot of pollen that doesn't make it. Nature is all about quantity when it comes to procreation.

I had the same issue with my first grow. I ended up killing it. If you miss some and they release pollen you could have problems. But yes you could keep it and keep cutting them off.

Back
Top Bottom