Hermie? - worried to death - first time poster, please be gentle with me mods!

hermie

Hi All, Long time viewer, first time poster....

Wonder if any of you guys can help me.... Scared to death that this is a hermie i found !!

Little balls with hairs you growing out of them, dunno if you can see off the quality of the pics...

The little balls have hairs growing out of 'em. Some of the hairs have turned brown and i'm wondering if they have got to the stage where they have been releasing male pollen yet, if they are hermie ?

I have two other (def female plants in a small grow room and i'm wondering if dem little buggers could have been impregnated)

More info.... this plant is covered in clear / white hairs and it is only the hairs which are emerging from the ends of the "balls" which are brown !

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD PHOTO'S ON THREADS YET AS I AM NEW, I PUT THE PHOTO ON MY GALLERY I THINK !!!
IMGP3722.JPG

Re: Hermie ??? (worried to death).... first time poster, please be gentle with me mod

You look fine. The calyxes between branches CAN BE a cause for concern. Footballs with hairs (pistils) sticking outta them is what u want, man :). Youll have plenty of time to verify and make sure they arent hermies.. but from what Im seeing.. they look like girls. Curious.. where are u growing them, what light cycle are they on, etc.. many things can promote hermaphroditage.

give them time to know for sure. Keep me updated! Love to help.

Back
Top Bottom