Hermie?

KushPharoah

20140706_020121.jpg

hey peeps i noticed that my plants started growing little balls. not everywhere but definitely noticeable. I'm in day 3 week 3 of flower and I'm very religious about light leaks temps and ph. i don't know if i should be worried or if its just me any advice would help.

If you are using 'regular, non-feminized seeds', this same thing can happen over and over.
Don't be discouraged. Cull the males and your females will love the additional light and flourish.

or...

Save one male in a separate area. Use some of the pollen to obtain a few seeds. Free beans for the next grow.

or...

Use the males to experiment with training and whatnot, just make sure the pollen doesn't get on your budding girls.

Male plants are just part of the growing experience. Find the silver lining and carry on with your females. :thumb:

Not seeds. Clones. That's why I'm more up set because I got them from my local despesary and I feel like they knew but sold em any who. But I checked my plants right now and 6/8 Hermie and I'm sure all the rest will eventually. Maybe I should strip em all and start again with auto flower feminized seeds. Idk this sucks there's 500 bucks down the drain. Nutes are not cheap and neither is electricity. I appreciate the advice but letting em finish would be a waste. I know they are Hermie. I also don't smoke cannabis(use too) but this just helps pull in some extra dough through out the year. Live and learn I guess. I may do coco with more plants. A lot of options. Hydro is pretty expensive.

Back
Top Bottom