hermies

HERMIES

week six flowering just starting to look great and damn hermies why now?did not catch it in time,,did i do something wrong? is there any way of knowing before now? or just my bad luck?had no true background on parents just some good ones i got from a friend.

Genetics, stress, light cycles...or a million other things. If you don't care about the seeds in your bud you could finish. Otherwise be prepared to sort thru every bowl prior to torching it. Or just donate it to some disadvantaged Head that's always hangin around moochin.

Genetics, stress, light cycles...or a million other things. If you don't care about the seeds in your bud you could finish. Otherwise be prepared to sort thru every bowl prior to torching it. Or just donate it to some disadvantaged Head that's always hangin around moochin.

Yup agreed......sods law. Luckily i havent as of yet..the strain i got has 50-60% stability....so fingers crossed.

I would just carry on buddy....you may aswell :smokin:..unless you have any feamles left in there.....

Back
Top Bottom