Herms

Brett2theMax

So can I trim off all of the male parts of the herm? By the way I just saw that my plant is a herm, my favorite plant, the one doing the best out of my crop, its a herm. LOL, I could try to inbreed it and make some femenized seeds. Not that I am sure on how to do it, but I think I could figure it out.

So know one knows anything about hermapharadites?

I do you can trim off the male parts but it will just grow back if you can seperate this plant your better off. You don't want it pollinating the rest of your plants plus with you constantly trimming off it's cock and balls it's probaby going to be growing slower than the rest anyway

There aren't many spots, I'm going to keep trimming them unless there starts to become more of them.

man I just checked out your pics I hope it's been awhile since you posted. By the looks of it you have a long hard road ahead of keeping that hermy from pollinating good luck with that. Whats with solar toking?

what would trimming off the males parts do?

Sometimes it will help and it will just stop growing the sacs. I have once had a hermi cut off the few spots that had the male sacs and they never grew back and just contiuned on a female. Dunno if it really helps or was luck but hey its not like it will hurt it cuttin the sacs off. lol that doesnt sound right.

Back
Top Bottom