Heroic Love Ballad (poem)

thejohnnygrr

and with a dozen silver roses ill confess my love to you as the gunshots echo through the night, this fallen angel will pull through. those words you saythat phrase you hate, spills tainted from your lips, as they kiss the air goodbye. cause tonights the night we've been dying for, our heartless souls take flight.

they took your life from me, so i got my gun and took up to the streets. upon arrival at their gates i faced an army full of hate. with their guns held in their hands, they form their line and lock me in their sites, but this savage beast that lives in me unleashes what ive felt...letting go of all these moments while hollow tips take to the night.

every round that i squeeze off takes another body down, and like pedals on a dying rose, the shells fall to the ground. after all the smoke has cleared i face a lifeless crowd. what they took from me was sacred, and forever they shall know, cause in hell you die a thousand deaths from what you fear the most. Now on this street is where i lay and everythings gone cold. The gunshot wounds to my chest have started to take hold, i breathe away one last breath as my life seeps to the street, im on my way to heaven cause i hopes thats where we'll meet.

.:JohnnyGrr:.

Back
Top Bottom