Hey 420Magazine Denizens! I am honored to be among you.

Grooster

Hello there from inside the continental US. I am excited to be here. I have been a MJ smoker since 10th grade. (I'm 38) I have always been a buyer and never a grower. I have finally decided to get into this as a hobby for personal smoke. With that in mind I have gotten myself a set up and a few clones and intend to grow myself some decent BUD!

I have been lurking around the last few weeks getting to know the site and a following a couple of grow journals - GO MUNKI -

I am going to try to do a decent grow journal to document my grow and mebbe get some pointers from all the pros around here. I am still learning the site and have yet to figure out the pictures but I will. In the meantime I just wanted to say what up 420!!!! Thrilled to be here!

Welcome aboard! Tell us about your current grow we would all love to hear about it. The picture part is a little tricky at first but once you get it figured out it's real easy.

Hey Joe Thanks for the welcome. I just started my grow journal and put up some pics. I hope to keep it updated regularly and have a successful grow. If I did my signature correctly there should be a link to my grow journal.

Thanks again for the welcome Joe! Its great to be here.

What up Dain Bramage!! I got my journal started. Its a pretty humble beginning but I am so stoked to be finally doing this! Now I just gotta try real hard not to keel my babies!! lol.

Thanks for the welcome Dain Bramage!!

:welcome: Grooster! 420 is very happy you are here friend. Munki is quite the grower for sure! :cheer: Be sure to Vote for your favorite Member, Nug and Plant here,..420 Contests - 420 Magazine. In November's best! Great news you plan to share a grow journal with us. I know you said you have been lurking for awhile but, if you are not able to find some information please ask. The very best to you in your upcoming venture. We will be looking out for more from Grooster! See you in the forums buddy! :roorrip: :peace:

Right on thanks The Weed!! I appreciate peeps takin the time to say hi! Makes a guy feel all warm and fuzzy LOL

welcome to 420 man, It's always great to see people start growing for themselves. It ensures our plant will never be eradicated from the earth. Keep growing, and keep spreading awareness.

Hey Hey CocoJoe and TheCrimsonk20 Thanks for the warm welcome. You guys really make this feel like an active, friendly and helpful community...just what I was looking for!

Hey there Grooster, I just joined myself but have been reading this place for quite some time and the people here are very friendly and helpful.

Wish I had a camera to catalog my first grow, maybe later. Am looking forward to reading your journal and watching your babies grow up. :peace:

Hola MountainHigh!! Thanks for the welcome. I am going to update the grow journal very soon with some new pics. Did you say you were doing your first grow or just that you don't have a camera to document a first grow? Anyways, thanks again for saying whatup!

Back
Top Bottom