hey all i got a question

TheRza

alright a homie of mine gave me some hash that he made but its black and green it looks like and its really rock hard you cant crush it with your fingers but it taste's like shit and smells bad i felt a little buzzed after smoking some but didnt get super high is there anything im doing wrong? i hear your spose to smoke it with tabacco or w/e but that seems a lil nasty to hold in nicotien anyways i still got over 2 grams left of this shit and dont no how to smoke it
i was thinking bout selling it or giving it for some buds but im not sure yet anyways peace :peace:

Um, i think your just supposed to smoke it like you would resin or something. Out of a pipe or bong i would emagine. I could be rong. Ive never smoked hash myself. But if your getting a bad buz off of it i would suggest getting rid of it. Thats the same for anything you get a bad buz off of.

I don't think you did anything wrong .......However ....your homie might need to re-read the chapter on how to make hash.:laughtwo:

alright a homie of mine gave me some hash that he made but its black and green it looks like and its really rock hard you cant crush it with your fingers but it taste's like shit and smells bad i felt a little buzzed after smoking some but didnt get super high is there anything im doing wrong? i hear your spose to smoke it with tabacco or w/e but that seems a lil nasty to hold in nicotien anyways i still got over 2 grams left of this shit and dont no how to smoke it
i was thinking bout selling it or giving it for some buds but im not sure yet anyways peace :peace:
It should crumble easily when you warm it up with a lighter. I should not taste like or smell like shit. You should not have to smoke it with tobacco. It should get you very buzzed...not just a little. I'd have to say it's what's known as "soap bar"...meaning it's mixed with a bunch of nasty shit...like rubber, shoe polish, grease, etc. I'd toss it in the bin and move on. If you sell it or trade it then you're the one that will look like an asshole.

it could of been some slacker who made a batch of shitty hash with leaf matter in there. it can happen if you spin your bubble bags too long when making hash. and if it was pressed wet it will turn hard and taste kinda funky if not dried the rite way

Sound like some poorly made hash to me.
Get rid of it.
Or if you really want to smoke it, put about a gram in a joint, with tobacco (for a good burn). Or use the needle method: (removed link)
Trading it for some weed seems the best option to me though.

Back
Top Bottom