Hey All!

DK420

Hey everybody.. I'm new here.. I'm 20 years old and I live in Anchorage, AK..

I joined here hoping to learn to grow since I expect to start here when I move into my own place in February..

I've browsed a bit and it looks like a great site, I look forward to meeting some cool people and learning how to grow from some of the best..

:ganjamon:

:ganjamon:Hey DK420 :welcome: to 420mag there is definitely alot of knowledge and experience here so dive in the water's just fine. You should check out the grow journals and look around if there is anything we can assist with plrease let me know I will be glad to help. Good luck and stay warm. Any Alaska stories would be great in the forums try it out.
Keep on smokin'

Hi DK420, :welcome: to the home of 420. The joys and sorrows of learning to grow cannabis! WARNING: growing is highly addictive. see ya around. :peace:

Greetings from Indiana and :welcome: to the forums. To paraphrase Todd McCormick, "marijuana itself is not addiciting, but learning about it is...". See you around :nomo:

Welcome to 420magazine.com bro,

some of the largest healiest plants I've ever seen were grown in Alaska. Those long days of sunshine do the trick!

Lots of very informative posts here, very educational, and many members eager to help you learn and grow along with us.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom