hey all

itsyouiadore

G'day everyone, greetings from Australia!
Long time stoner. Newish to growing. Ive been by the site many a time checking out peoples different setups and just basically drooling over the grow journals.
Ive been in a couple of grows with friends both hydro and bush.
Im nearing the end of an outdoor grow and my plants look a little shady...
would love some advice...!
:popcorn:

:welcome: itsyouiadore
Pleased to have you here.

A wonderful grower and Person from Australia right here m8, ;)
Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa
His Name is Groover (Great Guy) stop by and say Hello when you can..ok? :bravo:

All Great people here, friend. :grinjoint:
All helping each other to enjoy and to get the very most from this Wonderful Plant. :yahoo:
Continue to research and post. :nomo:
Get to know us all here, Your going to really like it here. :cheer:
Hope to hear from you in the forums Soon. :allgood:
Enjoy and have fun in all you do. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

And a great big WELCOME:welcome: to 420, itsyouiadore, a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer! :yummy:
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Back
Top Bottom