Hey all!

GrowerForOne

420 Member
Oh mighty fine day to all my fellow growers out there! Just wanted to say hi to you all and I’m excited to be joining this magnificent place. Been lurking for a while and decided to go ahead and join because I have a ton of questions and there seems to be a ton of knowledge in this place. I’m hoping to learn and grow (no pun intended) with all of you!

Oh mighty fine day to all my fellow growers out there! Just wanted to say hi to you all and I’m excited to be joining this magnificent place. Been lurking for a while and decided to go ahead and join because I have a ton of questions and there seems to be a ton of knowledge in this place. I’m hoping to learn and grow (no pun intended) with all of you!
Welcome aboard GrowerforOne. Looking forward to seeing your garden. Keep posting what you have and what your doing. Lots of people here sharing.

:welcome: GrowerForOne!

This is the perfect place to get all the information you're looking for! I joined right as I started my very first grow. I've learned a lot of really good information from many of the fine members of the 420 Magazine community!

If you're currently doing your own grow, have you thought about starting a grow journal?

Hope to see you around! :goodluck:

:Namaste:

Welcome!
Glad to have you in the community! If you got any questions about growing your sure to get answers here. Great place for your skills to branch out as you root yourself in a supportive community. Pun intended.

Welcome GrowerForOne.. welcome to 420 mag. Lots of great growers on this forum. Any questions you may have, someone here will answer. Happy growing. Magic

Back
Top Bottom