hey all

FloCash

Hey everyone, after lurking for a little while I decided it was time to make an account so I could make a grow journal after being inspired by a few "poor man" grows (more specifically by Boss and TxState). I've been smoking the ganj since I was a youngin' but now see myself more as a connoisseur then just a kid trying to catch a buzz. I also use marijuana for it's medicinal purposes, as I was born with a killer case of insomnia and it just so happens Mary Jane really helps tuck me in at night and keeps me away from those sleepless nights.

Anyways, the short time I've been lurking here has yielded a wealth of information and I have a feeling it's only gonna get better. Hopefully I can entertain some of you with my grow journal I'll be starting here later in the week.

I'm looking forwards to being a part of this community!

:roorrip:

welcome!! cant wait to see you grow!!

Thanks for the welcome, friend. I just skimmed through your Heavy Hitters grow and I must say, nice job. Reading through completed journals is a great inspiration especially to a new grower.

Thanks for the welcomes Soniq and Mago. :cool:

And NBK the grow journals have been much, much more then inspiration. This site is just a godsend. I've spent the last couple days just non-stop reading completed journals and I actually feel like I know enough to successfully have a good crop.

I did go back and actually read your "Heavy Hitters" grow and can say that I am excited to see the crops you'll be growing with that 1000w HPS. I thought the CFL crop was impressive, I can only imagine the magic you'll be working with that proper grow light. :goodjob:

I did go back and actually read your "Heavy Hitters" grow and can say that I am excited to see the crops you'll be growing with that 1000w HPS. I thought the CFL crop was impressive, I can only imagine the magic you'll be working with that proper grow light. :goodjob:

:thanks: FloCash! ihope you didnt lose too many brain cells readin my journal!

i'm still using cfl's too with the hps! i got 6-42wt'rz on my current ladiez real close as if i didnt have the 1kw hps, with 3-42wt'rz and 12-26wt'rz (mixed blue/red) waiting to shine again. cfl's can be 'proper' lights if you keep em close enough. i had mine so that i could barely put my hand between the bulbs and the plant to feel the temp in the heavy hitterz grow. no sense in letting them go to waste, but im just a lumen junkie though (the plants dont mind) with 166,200-lum operating now and 27,600-lum in my reserve and plans to drop another 1000wt (150,000-lum) in the closet w/my tax return. i have to get an electrician (fam member) to work some magic on my circuits to get my closet up to code cause im close to fire hazard status already. :grinjoint:

thanx again for the kind words. i'll see you on my current journal if'n you stop by, and im lookin forward to your grow journal, we'll all be here to ensure that you get some awesome plants of your own. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom