Hey could really use help here

aceinthehole767

420 Member
I’ve got these rusty brown streaks across the leaves, they’re becoming brittle and crispy, and some are turning up.

Cheese strain
Just put into flowering 12/12
Pot size not sure
Soil grow, Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Nutrients fox farm TRIO
Age might be about 2-3 months old

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 70
Try pics in natural light, and full plant pic with pot

They look ruff, droopy

pH
How much nutes
How often feed
How often water and how much
How far are lights away

As for the ph of the soil I’m not sure. The nutrients it’s been getting 2-3 tablespoons per gallon of fax farm grow big, and 4 table spoons of Fox F. Big bloom per gallon. Been giving it a gallon every 3-4 days. 2000watt bestva average power draw (390w) at 19 inches from canopy. Also 2 105w CFL, and 1 68w cfl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 81
They don’t sell those particular nutrients in my country. But yeah, most people seem to stay around half strength for most nutrient schedules, or at least use that as a starting point. And feeding every three or four days sounds like feeding and possibly watering too often.

They don’t sell those particular nutrients in my country. But yeah, most people seem to stay around half strength for most nutrient schedules, or at least use that as a starting point. And feeding every three or four days sounds like feeding and possibly watering too often.
Okay thanks, I’ll cut back. Anything you’d recommend I do this moment?

Yeah that’s general feeding instructions on the fox farm bottles. Maybe I should dial it back? Possible that the instructions are too much?
Cut it in half and report back in a week. FF sells nutrients, so they want you to use more, though most people here use a fraction of recommended. :goodluck:

Wow!!!!

They Are getting like 2-3x more than needed

Go half of this schedule, pray, check your WATER pH not soil pH
And good luck

9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9.jpg

Attachments

• 9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9.jpg
    9541def28f293017262e112ce6f795212363a6b9.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 58
Thanks very much, I just was looking at that chart. I did use a ph kit today for the first time. All I can do is wait and see.. Thanks.

What's yer water pH at ?

Water and nute mixture pH is very very very important

A ph pen is your best option my friend, but till then master that GH pH stuff

I'd also remove those cfl... And raise yer light to 24" till u get this under control

Also, the damaged leaves will not recover, so watch new growth

Back
Top Bottom