hey every one...

yea it is starting to get cold here too... in B.C. Canada fall is here....

i am trying to grow purple kush indoor wit compact fluorescents just wonder if this is possible? i have one clone that i have been growing for the last few weeks and its doing aight i am running about 5200 lummens on one plant is that enough? any feed back is well appreciated....pics coming soon...:cheesygrinsmiley:

yea it is starting to get cold here too... in B.C. Canada fall is here....

i am trying to grow purple kush indoor wit compact fluorescents just wonder if this is possible? i have one clone that i have been growing for the last few weeks and its doing aight i am running about 5200 lummens on one plant is that enough? any feed back is well appreciated....pics coming soon...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Not bad, I've got 8,000 on a single plant right now and she is flowering nicely. I have been advised to increase the light in any way possible and will be adding 2 64watt fluorescents which will double my lumen's to about 16,000 Fluorescents lack the light intensity of of HID's and the sun so it will always be harder to grow under fluorescents. The yield will be smaller, and the buds will be light an fluffy. Your still gonna get some crazy nug that will cause an intense high, based on the love and attention you give it. Depending on how you grow would say you may get anywhere from a couple grams to maybe an oz if your lucky. I'm tryin to get at least an oz off my plant but I dunno, its my first grow, I have no frame of reference. As I advise everybody, start a grow journal as soon as your seeds hit the soil. This way other members of the site, including many senior members, can watch you grow and offer advice. Their isn't a growing problem you can't solve with this site!

you got 18 60watt CFL's? You sure their not designed to replace a 60watt incandescent? Many CFL's say that on the packaging but have an actual wattage of 13, 15, 27 or 30.

18 27watter's is pretty decent. Each one has an output around 1750 lumens. round to 1700, multiply by 18, equals around 30,600 lumens. Again, that's pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom