Hey Everyone from Ma!

Sampson78

420 Member
New to the site. Looking for tips as I attempt my first grow with autoflowers. About a week and a half in and I have no idea How it’s going. Plant is still alive so I guess that’s a start. Running a 600W LED 18/6. Just bought a humidifier for my 48X3636 tent. Any tips you can offer would be appreciated
7F51BAFE-2AB6-4B31-A69A-50516A75A90F.jpeg

please, a pic in normal light

thx

well,, hmmmm, not sure where to start there friend

karma sent to er, indeed

i would start, as always in soil,, with watering,, the poor thing looks severely water challenged

@Emilya can get you going in the right direction i am sure. some edgamacation is in order i surmise

well,, hmmmm, not sure where to start there friend

karma sent to er, indeed

i would start, as always in soil,, with watering,, the poor thing looks severely water challenged

@Emilya can get you going in the right direction i am sure. some edgamacation is in order i surmise
Thanks for the response. It’s my first grow and I’m trying to work out the bugs as I go. Just installed a humidifier today because it was fairly dry in the tent previously. I also ordered the cannabis growers bible to hopefully get me on the right track.

please supply more info,, soil type, and darn near everything else you can about the care the plant is receiving

Thanks for the response. It’s my first grow and I’m trying to work out the bugs as I go. Just installed a humidifier today because it was fairly dry in the tent previously. I also ordered the cannabis growers bible to hopefully get me on the right track.
You're here now :nerd-with-glasses:I'd cancel that order if I was you :popcorn: a waste of money if you ask me...:snowboating: ...nothing you can't have fixed right here, with the right info :thumb:

please supply more info,, soil type, and darn near everything else you can about the care the plant is receiving

So I’ve been reading up a bit on this forum and it looks like I’ve got some work to do. I’ll post the pics of my equipment below.
I’m growing a critical purp autoflower. So far there hasn’t been much care of the plant on my part aside from watering it when the top inch or so of the soil gets dry. As I stated I just bought a humidifier because it was dry in the tent. However I’m finding that if I run the humidifier without the in-line fan running, the humidity is about 80%, however the temp rises over 90°. When I turn the fan on, the temp drops to around 75° but the humidity is sucked out of the tent down to around 30%. There’s no speed control on my fan so I will need to get a new inline fan to remedy. Lighting is a 600W LED and I’m running both veg and bloom channels 18/6.

D6F039FB-26DF-49C1-8A28-04D95DE028A9.jpeg

18AB2499-CE9C-4CDD-A5DA-12C67BA02582.jpeg

19E019B1-6DF9-4C5B-8112-E2F4E7D6219A.jpeg

D32BC851-0F23-427A-85B2-64AE76B10E77.jpeg

CF588E5D-477A-43C7-AE07-493FCF0AAE29.jpeg

185438B8-8CC9-42E0-918B-38501F13A364.jpeg

AAFBFF29-2BEA-4557-8AE2-259D3674FC5B.jpeg

8DD36EE1-147B-4C04-BF41-BB2AA39AB7BB.jpeg

there will be very little air movement where the seed is , so it will stretch tall and skinny ,
if you keep it where it is you wont need the humidifier just spray the sides of pots with clean water its working as a dome (in a way)

Personally i would get a spoon , lift it back out , and fill my pot . this is just what id do . before it gets bigger and stalls into flower mode
the plant will not grow too well that far down a pot as it cant breath FRESH air

there will be very little air movement where the seed is , so it will stretch tall and skinny ,
if you keep it where it is you wont need the humidifier just spray the sides of pots with clean water its working as a dome (in a way)

Personally i would get a spoon , lift it back out , and fill my pot . this is just what id do . before it gets bigger and stalls into flower mode
the plant will not grow too well that far down a pot as it cant breath FRESH air
I have a small clip fan on the way from Amazon to remedy the air flow issue. Should be here this week.

:welcome:

So I’ve purchased a small fan to move the air around my seedling. Still having a problem with regulating the humidity in the tent as the exhaust fan is fairly strong and there’s no speed control on it. Without the fan on humidity jumps to 90% with a temp of around 95°-100°, with the fan on it drops to about 25% humidity and a temp between 75°-85°. Aside from purchasing a new inline duct fan with the temp and humidity controls included, are there any cheaper fixes out there?

Back
Top Bottom