Hey everyone - I'm pretty new here

SofaKing Dope

Hello folks
Ive been lurking around for a few weeks and i probly shoulda started here first. As usual im back asswards and already have a grow journal going. I can already tell the comunity is loaded with awsome people and extremely knowledgeable growers. Im fairly new to growing, but i imediately became obsessed. I set out to grow a few nugs for my mother and now i tend a jungle. I baisically read anything i can find on the subject and pretty much obsess over it lol. I didnt choose nuglife, nuglife chose me! Lol im an idiot! Anyhoo i will see you all around. And please feel free to come over to my journal and tell me what you think.
Fake it till you make it! ✌

Hello folks
Ive been lurking around for a few weeks and i probly shoulda started here first. As usual im back asswards and already have a grow journal going. I can already tell the comunity is loaded with awsome people and extremely knowledgeable growers. Im fairly new to growing, but i imediately became obsessed. I set out to grow a few nugs for my mother and now i tend a jungle. I baisically read anything i can find on the subject and pretty much obsess over it lol. I didnt choose nuglife, nuglife chose me! Lol im an idiot! Anyhoo i will see you all around. And please feel free to come over to my journal and tell me what you think.
Fake it till you make it! ..
Welcome to the forum SK....i think every one of us has a similar story. I started growing a couple of autos in a tent for fun, and now have a custom grow space lol.. you've stumbled upon the best forum going for growing!

Back
Top Bottom