Hey Everyone, it is great to be part of your family

sunflowergirl

:peace: I am 46 years young, I am in a state that does not have Medical Marijuana, and I am involved with NCCPN to try to get Legal Medical Marijauna. So far we have managed to get a small Decriminalized Law in place, but I am not sure I will still be in N.C. to see true M.M. or any other legalization Legislation. Sad, since I was born here and have had family in the area I live in since the early 1700's. Now, many of us Natives don't feel welcome. Anyway, I have been using mj for pain for many years, and finally decided to start growing my own. Basically, I am a very down to earth person. I love God. I wish Love, Peace, Happiness, and Hope to all. I am here to get to know folks, learn from others, and to try to help others.

hey everyone my names is milton. And I just got a used producer and is having a hard time getting it to work only the light in the middle come on I just paid for a new chip to get everything back on the timer but I don't have money for their tech support and I was hoping that someone out there can help me

Back
Top Bottom