Hey everyone iv never introduced myself

Saylorr057

Hey everyone my name is Richard I am a disabled vet that enjoys growing. I love this site because of all the togetherness and how if I ever have a bump in the road on my plants you guys are always quick to help. Thank you everyone hope to hear from yall I have a grow going now in my sig check it out!

Sweet!! Nice to meet you my name is Monica., Thank you for your service!! I'm just starting my first grow it's amazing!!
:welcome: Monica! Great to have you here. This is the best site to find knowledge of all things cannabis! Starting a grow journal is a great way for us to get help from the tons of expert experienced growers here. And I have some links you may find helpful at the bottom in my signature. Good Luck! :peace:

I appreciate your willingness, motivation, and drive to grow these wonderful plants. There can never be enough, thank you! :)

...good luck to your grow as well, CannabisLuv, and welcome! :welcome:

:high-five::thumb::green_heart:

Hey man, just keep going with that...you are into this for quite a long time so, looking forward to get some of your oppinion on my journals.
CannabisLuv, why dont you make a Journal with your grow, I woul love to see the development of your first grow :) And that's the best way for people around here to help you ;)

welcome to :420:!!

dont feel bad i was a member here for a good while before i introduced my self ! thank u for your service .. hope to see u again somewere in the threads of this site .. check out my links below in my signature to help u navigate this huge site .

Happy Veteran's Day..thank you for your service..

I'll be subbing to ur journal..

Hello Monica ...welcome to you as well

Back
Top Bottom