Hey Everyone, just wanted to say hi!

Deketx

Hey all, new here, enjoy the site, I've been lurking for just a little while. Figured it was time to jump in and swim. First time to grow since the 90's! Super excited. The girls are 2 weeks old as of yesterday. Started out 6 for 6 germination and sprouting. Hope my luck continues. Looking forward to learning, and seeing how some of you pros do it on here. From what ive seen so far I'm in good company.

Hey dood! :welcome:

Have any pics those girls?

Welcome!

ETA: 6/6 ain't bad!

Hey all, new here, enjoy the site, I've been lurking for just a little while. Figured it was time to jump in and swim. First time to grow since the 90's! Super excited. The girls are 2 weeks old as of yesterday. Started out 6 for 6 germination and sprouting. Hope my luck continues. Looking forward to learning, and seeing how some of you pros do it on here. From what ive seen so far I'm in good company.
Hi Deketx,
I’ve added links to some of the most helpful information that I used throughout my first grow, down in my signature.

Always keep in mind the all things aren’t created equal when it comes to grow mediums. Ie. Feed styles, pH, and watering

Temperature and RH are about the only factors consistent across the board. I have some charts linked there too that will help dial those factors in. Check out emilyas links too.

Happy growing.

Hey dood! :welcome:

Have any pics those girls?

I will soon. I was planning on taking some pics tonight to start a journal. It will start at the 2 week mark. I'm looking forward to everyone's comments good or bad, both will help me lesrn

:welcome: Deketx to the forum.

So whatcha got going with your set up?
Light's, Medium, indoor/outdoor ?
I'm looking forward to reading your grow journal.

Here's the link for a grow journal right here. :woohoo:

:welcome: Deketx to the forum.

So whatcha got going with your set up?
Light's, Medium, indoor/outdoor ?
I'm looking forward to reading your grow journal.

Here's the link for a grow journal right here. :woohoo:

Thanks! Heres a link for you. Tell me what you think about their size if you would.

Thanks! Heres a link for you. Tell me what you think about their size if you would.

think, I checked it out.
you have a good start to an awesome grow. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom