Hey everyone new here!

Rawprincess420

420 Member
Hey everyone!
I'm new on here from advice from a close friend about what a great place it is! I currently use social media to share what I enjoy doing so much, but lately it's become not a nice place to be and I just wanted to join somewhere that everyone is here for the same reason, the love for growing!!
I've grown on and off for a while and I always find it so therapeutic. I suffer quite badly with BPD and CPTSD so I find that medicating and growing really helps me!
I'm currently 6 weeks into flower with a beautiful plant from Dutch passion seeds, the ultimate.
I also grew this strain last year and can still remember it's beautiful grapefruity taste so I can't wait!
I use canna terra professional plus soil and very very very small amounts of canna nutrients, I prefer feeding just pure water.
She's been low stress trained from mid veg and topped a couple of times.
I wish I had joined here from the start as I've taken daily videos and photos, maybe at some point I can upload them all for you but for now I'll leave you with the latest photo of my beautiful lady.

Stay blessed and blazed
Rawprincess420 ✌
IMG_20190601_220827.jpg

Welcome to 420, im here for the same reason. Other social media just turns me into an asshole lol. Grown quite a few ultimates, the auto versions nice too. Not the strongest but lovely smoke :)

Hey
Glad I'm not the only one who is hating on social media here haha!
Yeah the ultimate isn't the strongest but good flavour to it i think so makes up for it a little!

Hey
Glad I'm not the only one who is hating on social media here haha!
Yeah the ultimate isn't the strongest but good flavour to it i think so makes up for it a little!
It's probably my favourite day timer to be fair. Real easy plants to grow too, they don't really bother about much. Done quite a few Dutch passions, only one I wouldn't happily do again was the brooklynne sunrise. Absolute cabbage that one lol.

It's probably my favourite day timer to be fair. Real easy plants to grow too, they don't really bother about much. Done quite a few Dutch passions, only one I wouldn't happily do again was the brooklynne sunrise. Absolute cabbage that one lol.

Yeah I do love the easiness of Dutch passions strains. White widow is my fave by far. I was looking at doing their mokums tulip I think it's called? Have you tried that one?

Yeah I do love the easiness of Dutch passions strains. White widow is my fave by far. I was looking at doing their mokums tulip I think it's called? Have you tried that one?
Not tried that one yet. Done a dozen or so now though. Strongest has been night queen, it's a world class facemelter that one. Nicest flavour goes to passion fruit.
Done the edge a couple times too and that's like smoking speed. No stone at all just gets you buzzin and wantin to run marathons lol. Crazy wierd dunt for a smoke, never had anything else like it.
I've got some SS ak420 on just now which is the photo DP use for the think different. Without a doubt its growing harder than anything I've done before. Crazy strong genetics as always from the masters :)

Welcome.

Hey everyone!
I'm new on here from advice from a close friend about what a great place it is! I currently use social media to share what I enjoy doing so much, but lately it's become not a nice place to be and I just wanted to join somewhere that everyone is here for the same reason, the love for growing!!
I've grown on and off for a while and I always find it so therapeutic. I suffer quite badly with BPD and CPTSD so I find that medicating and growing really helps me!
I'm currently 6 weeks into flower with a beautiful plant from Dutch passion seeds, the ultimate.
I also grew this strain last year and can still remember it's beautiful grapefruity taste so I can't wait!
I use canna terra professional plus soil and very very very small amounts of canna nutrients, I prefer feeding just pure water.
She's been low stress trained from mid veg and topped a couple of times.
I wish I had joined here from the start as I've taken daily videos and photos, maybe at some point I can upload them all for you but for now I'll leave you with the latest photo of my beautiful lady.

Stay blessed and blazed
Rawprincess420 ✌
IMG_20190601_220827.jpg
Welcome to 420 mag!! We’re glad to have you and we like to avoid negativity. Your plants are beautiful if there are any problems don’t be shy. We also love grow journals around here. Any question at all just reach out and anyone here would love to help.

Back
Top Bottom