Hey Everyone!

DemonicAngel

Hey Everyone, new here would like to introduce myself. I've been lurking around here for awhile and decided a proper introduction was in order. In my travels through this Community i have found invaluable information, and I'm looking towards gaining more info and understanding on how people like to grow, as well as tips and tricks. I have been growing for quite awhile but there's always areas for improvement. I am however new to the autoflower world. I am in a second time autoflower grow as we speak. The first grow was a dud literally, having bought a 5 pack of auto fem, and having all males grow kinda upset me some, but im not the type to give up, so after contacting the seed company they were happy to send me 10 seeds free along with a grinder and other items. I would like to get my journal up and see what everyone thinks for a first time autoflower grower. Thank you all for having me and hope to make some friends as well. As always have fun and keep Growing :)

Well personally I don't like autos except for summer time outdoors. If indoors I like fem photo. So I can veg and train how long I want to. And I can still get close to the same number of days as a auto in DWC buckets. But I know there is a lot of auto guys on here. Don't worry someone will chime in a picture always draws attention

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

420-magazine-mobile1042990679.jpg

Welcome to 420Mag!
I love auto's. There is several of us here who kind of "specialize" in auto's. I love them because they never fail to produce fantastic quantity fantastic quality and in 2 months! Once you get into auto's and learn to grow them, train them, top them you can yield 4-7 dry cured oz from an auto in 60 days give or take a few. Obviously strain plays a role but none the less, auto's can be very very worthwhile.
You can click on my 6 auto journal in my signature below and see just how well they can do for you.

Oh they are the cheaper leds from China. However from my research most leds even the ones made in the USA have Chinese parts to them lol
Ya mine are 300 watt each led I bought off e bay mars hydro is brand. Says full spectrum. But someone is telling me to go cod s . Lol. Happy growing and welcome I'm brand new here as well. Cheers..

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to 420Mag!
I love auto's. There is several of us here who kind of "specialize" in auto's. I love them because they never fail to produce fantastic quantity fantastic quality and in 2 months! Once you get into auto's and learn to grow them, train them, top them you can yield 4-7 dry cured oz from an auto in 60 days give or take a few. Obviously strain plays a role but none the less, auto's can be very very worthwhile.
You can click on my 6 auto journal in my signature below and see just how well they can do for you.
Hey man I order from crop king autos would love to follow and learn from you. I'll send you friend request. Happy medicating. .

Hey King I was told by a friend of mine the same thing. Going to COB lights would be a definately possibly, but I'm eyeing the perfect sun led Goliath. The guy who makes them has proven himself in videos. I have to say I'm intregued by many light companies. Mars hydro being one of them as well. Mine are also full spectrum. The reasons I had bought them was for the daisy chain connections and I also have dimmers on my lights for seedlings. As we all know leds can be too intense on young ones lol

Ya mine are 300 watt each led I bought off e bay mars hydro is brand. Says full spectrum. But someone is telling me to go cod s . Lol. Happy growing and welcome I'm brand new here as well. Cheers..

I'm happy to meet you King. have you had a chance to get a journal started yet?

Hey King I was told by a friend of mine the same thing. Going to COB lights would be a definately possibly, but I'm eyeing the perfect sun led Goliath. The guy who makes them has proven himself in videos. I have to say I'm intregued by many light companies. Mars hydro being one of them as well. Mine are also full spectrum. The reasons I had bought them was for the daisy chain connections and I also have dimmers on my lights for seedlings. As we all know leds can be too intense on young ones lol
Ya absolutely I usually keep top of plant around d 35000 lumens going to up it to 38000 in flowering stages. They say from seed 24-30 inches from soil under my 300 watt led light. I'm. Going to ride this mars light for a bit then look into this cod thing. Also you got a link for the guy your talking about? So I can Check out his videos on his lights he sells ...? .

Yes I think I'm. Learning this forum stuff while new world. Lol but I believe I am going to start new grow 3 nyc diesel autoflowers from crop king seeds and 1 regular feminized white cookies seed. Same grow same light. Same tent. Please follow me. Always looking to learn and make new online friends lol.

Ya absolutely I usually keep top of plant around d 35000 lumens going to up it to 38000 in flowering stages. They say from seed 24-30 inches from soil under my 300 watt led light. I'm. Going to ride this mars light for a bit then look into this cod thing. Also you got a link for the guy your talking about? So I can Check out his videos on his lights he sells ...? .

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his company on here lol but he's under grow pot cheaply on you tube

Back
Top Bottom