Hey everyone!

BigOleNugs19

Hey everybody, Ive been part of the forum for awhile now, but havent posted much of anything. I just moved into a new house and am still in the moving process but I got all my veg equipment together and I am finally ready to get going again.

I am gonna be part of the Seedsman Black Sugar and CBD 30:1 comparatives. I will be starting up a grow journal showing off both grows! Happy to be joinijng the community!

Welcome to 420, BigOleNugs19 :welcome:
Glad to have you aboard!

Hey everybody, Ive been part of the forum for awhile now, but havent posted much of anything. I just moved into a new house and am still in the moving process but I got all my veg equipment together and I am finally ready to get going again.

I am gonna be part of the Seedsman Black Sugar and CBD 30:1 comparatives. I will be starting up a grow journal showing off both grows! Happy to be joinijng the community!
Hello

Hi @BigOleNugs19 . welcome to the best cannabis site on the planet!

What is the Seedsman Black Sugar and CBD 30:1 comparatives?
Just a couple grows that a good group of us are running. I think each grow has different groups. @KingsChron is hosting them for us! I will be making my own thread once the plants start growing.

And everyone else, thank you for the kind welcome!

Back
Top Bottom