Hey from LA

monkeyhammer

Hello everyone. It's been a looooong time since I have lit one up but it is time again. No more randoms for me. Looking forward to learning alot here. Will be setting up a room to grow and I am sure I will have lots of questions. Bye for now.

Hey there monkeyhammer, :welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness, Wisdom and Information across the globe. I myself was subject to randoms in the Teamsters and had not used marijuana for many years until an injury took me out of the game. I did not want to use the poison Big Pharma and the Healthcare Institutions dole out because of all the ill effects physiologically and when Eric Holder gave written instruction to not persecute or prosecute MMJ Patients who are legit in MMJ States I obtained the Card. I know MMJ is the best for me and millions of other patients. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know there are no headaches here and we all look after each other so why not :surf: our Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and tell us what you think.
If I lived in LA the first plant I would grow is among the Aristocracy of Cannabis, the renown OG Kush.
I will provide some links to a few of our cool members who will be glad you dropped in to say hello.:goodluck:
:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/grow-journals.56/

Back
Top Bottom